CHAPTER FOUR : GIRLS ONLY NIGHT

" who are you ? " He asked wondering why she's wounded him , even though he doesn't feel the pain , but still why ?!! He looked at her and remembered who she is.

The girl He saved earlier!!

But the million dollar question is why did she wound her saviour?!

" hello , roohi ? What happened , I think I heard a man's voice around you or something, is he a kidnapper ? Did you use the knife I told you to be keeping inside your bag incase ? Answer me nah! "
Sahiba said in one breath through the phone since Roohina forgot to hang up.

Ashmaan heard it since it was on speaker. hmm , typical demonstration of the saying ' show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are ' , how can a person advise his friends to be roaming around around with knife ? He Turned his gaze back at the bloody knife , his blood precisely__then narrowed his eyes at her. He opened his mouth to speak but her sweet but confident__ voice interrupted him.

" sahiba , I'll call you back later " she said and hunged up the call while scrutinizing at Ashmaan's wound

Ashmaan wiped the blood away with his hankerchief even though is still coming out .

Roohina brought out her emergency antiseptic ointment and pain reliever from her bag to help with the wound . She stepped closer and said. " here this will help reduce the pain and the blood flow will also stop " she said and handed Ashmaan the ointment and pills.

" and how do you know that ? " He asked suspiciously because maybe she is trying to kill him , first she tried with the pocket knife and since it didn't work , she's giving him pills that are maybe even poisoned .

" I'm a doctor "

" what doctor , the doctor that intentionally inflicts pain on people? " He asked sarcastically.

" no , a gynecologist " she answered while rolling her eyes . He scrunged up his face in distaste , he hates it when girls roll their eyes . They was one time when aamanee did it at aariz and he seized her phone for six whole months because of that.

" I suggest you should start wearing eyeglasses because clearly I'm not a woman , I'm a man , i don't need a gynecologist "

" oh I thought u were a woman " she said sarcastically

" that's why I suggest you should wear eye glasses and that will confirm to you that I'm a man but there are other ways to prove that too if you want " He said smirking cockily.

Roohina was confused at first but later realised what he meant by that . Her face flushed.
Ya Ilahi !

" no . But you should really take the pills because even though I'm a gynecologist , I know the basic knowledge of first aid treatment , you are also supposed to know by the way . "

He sighed and took the antiseptic ointment from her . He rubbed it on the wound and took a pill of the pain reliever not bothering to drink water .

" you are supposed to drink water to help the medicine work properly " she said rolling her eyes , again !
Why do girls keep doing that ?
Even she used to do it .

She passed him a bottle of water , he took it and drank it , keeping the bottle  on a  table nearby.

" why did you help me ? " He asked wondering .

" there are basically four reasons , one , because you saved me from the fire earlier and I don't like owing favours.
two , because I wounded you even though it was unintentional ,

three , because I'm a doctor , i can't see people in pain .

and four because......you look somehow Familiar to me...I don't know how but you do , but why did you help me earlier ? "