CHAPTER ONE : DR. Roohina Abdullah Muhammad

Nigeria,Abuja.
Abdullah's Resident

The stars disappeared into the sky , giving room for the sun to surface and the night to roll into a beautiful morning.

Roohina slipped on her black robe as she exited the bathroom, entering the bedroom , she walked straight to the vanity table and sat down on the chair . She rubbed body lotion on her caramel skin , applied kohl on her deepblue eyes and applied lipgloss on her pink luscious lips. she wore a white flare gown and a pastel pink hijab pairing it with pink crocs . Satisfied with her look , she quickly sprayed her Christian Dior perfume.

Roohina Abdullah Muhammad
Is the second daughter of Mr.
Abdullah Muhammad ____that's what she tells the world , her real identity....... that's a story for another day ____she's a sassy ,bubbly and stubborn girl . A little bit chubby __ because of her love for food __ she's very straightforward and honest . She studied medicine , obstetrics and gynecology .

She turned around glancing at her two sleeping sisters , its already 7:29 and she's getting late for work , she works in Rowel international hospital , one of the most prestigious hospital in the city .

suddenly , an Idea popped into her head . She sauntered back to the bathroom and fetched a cup of cold water ,she quickly ran to her elder sister's bed and splashed the water on her face .

" Aahhh" rubina immediately woke up and gave roohina her infamous glare.
Rubina Abdullah Muhammad,
Roohinah's 24years old sister. She is a fashion designer that works at stitches by lex . She's a die- heart fan of liya zulaym __ Africa's best fashion designer__ She does fight and argue with Roohinah sometimes, but she's always a shoulder to rely on.

" What the hell was that for" Rubina asked her sister while clearing her face with a towel that was hanged on her bed.

" What ? I just wanted to wake you up , its already 7:30" roohina said innocently and shrugged.

" By splashing water on me? Seriously ?" Rubina said as she walked towards their wardrobe

" I thought why trouble the alarm clock when i was already up" she rolled her eyes

" Majnoon; crazy " rubina mumbled as she took her clothes from her wardrobe.

" Back to sender and never return"she replied childishly and even stucked out her tongue .

" Roohi , What are you? Seven ?"

" Nope , am 22, soon to be 23 in 2 days " she replied while looking at her nails .

" Well then go to hell " rubina said as she slammed the bathroom door .

Roohina went by the other end of the room to wake her younger sister ___ ruma__up.
Carefully , she sat next to where ruma layed and bent down close to her left ear .
" Ruma" she slowly whispered , so as to scare her , knowing very well that the twenty year old is afraid of ghost and horror superstitions.
" Rumana " she whispered again.

" RuMAAAAAAAA " she started whispering again but ended up shouting to scare her more .

Rumana quickly jerked out of the bed while screaming and ended up falling down .

" Why....just, why" rumana asked , she couldn't even think of anything else to ask .
Rumana Abdullah Muhammad,
Roohinah's 20 years old younger sister. She's currently studying English at Nile university , final year student, She is an introverted person , a nerdy bookworm and has a doctorate degree in emptying both her elder sister's wardrobe.