Survival

The Genin dispersed to find an area to hide and observer their sensei from afar.

"The basics of all good ninja is to hide well" Kakashi stated out loud.

'Good, they all hid well' Kakashi smirked under his mask.

"Come on and fight me!" Naruto exclaimed for the world to hear.

'Oh no Naruto-kun...' Hinata worried about his lack of strategy.

"I said fight me!!" Naruto yelled even louder.

"...." Kakashi was unimpressed.

'What a total moron' Sasuke thought watching this pitiful scene play out.

"Byakugan" The girl softly whispered. She needed to get Sasuke on her side before Naruto since he was hiding and the blonde was going to engage in battle. She could see where Sasuke was at and slowly approached the boy.

"Uchiha-san..." Hinata poked his shoulder causing him to jump.

"F*** Hyuga! Couldn't you warn me before creep up on me like that" he said in a hushed voice.

"I-I'm sorry..." Hinata bit her lip looking down at the grass.

"How did you find me? And why are you here?" Sasuke looked irritated.

"Byakugan... I-I want all of us to go work together... W-We can't defeat him on our own..." Hinata looked at the boy determined.

"Yeah maybe you can't" Sasuke rolled his eyes.

Hinata grabbed his hand causing him to blush.

"Sasuke-kun... P-please don't let your pride blind you... Y-You saw how fast Kakashi-sensei is.... W-We can't underestimate him" Hinata said sweetly.

Sasuke would normally get irritated by this sentence but her voice was so soft he couldn't get mad. Plus, he loved when Hinata said his name. He wished she would do it more often.

"There are only two bells. That fact doesn't change. We can't all pass this test" Sasuke sighed.

"I-I decided if w-we can both get the bells... I'll give it to you and N-Naruto-kun..." Hinata big eyes met his.

"What? No... Are you sure about that? I mean your father..." Sasuke couldn't believe his ears.

'Is Hinata an angel? Doesn't she think of herself?' Sasuke thought back on his meeting with her father. He knew that their relationship was less than desirable. The Uchiha wondered what would happen to Hinata if she failed.

"I made my decision Sasuke-kun" Hinata squeezed his hand giving him a determined look.

"Fine... What do you want to do?" Sasuke sighed.

"First we n-need to know e-each others skill sets" Hinata poked her fingers together.

"Okay. I can do Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu and Shuriken Jutsu. I'm also skilled in taijutsu. What about you?" Sasuke felt prideful with his skill sets.

"T-thank you. As you already know the B-Byakugan that can see 360°, through objects, and charka points. My family uses G-Gentle Fist style that blocks c-charka points to stop an opponent's the flow of chakra. I-I can also use Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms... This move is l-like a shield because it can deflect weapons such as kunais and it also the block sixty four tenketsu points..." Hinata hoped that she wasn't talking too much.

Sasuke was shocked by her move sets. She could be very useful.

The girl saw his eyes widen.

"I-I'm sorry did I say too much?" Hinata looked down at her feet.