Unexpected

Naruto strut his bright orange jumpsuit into the classroom. To most his clothes are an eyesore but Hinata felt it comforting like the warmth of the sun. His whiskers lifted into a proud smile earning him an annoyed look from his classmates.

"Aren't only people who pass supposed to be here?"

The pineapple headed boy moaned in annoyance.

"Don't you see the headband Shikamaru? I'm a ninja!"

Naruto gave a cheeky laugh and sat on the vacant seat near his rival Sasuke.

"めんどくさい (mendokusai: what a pain)"

Shikamaru groaned.

Hinata giggled at their interaction. Naruto cheerfulness is contagious.

'Today is the day I'll tell Naruto thank you for protecting me from the bullies years ago'

Hinata smiled softly and was about to get up from her seat until a monstrous rubble was felt in the classroom.

"I WIN!!"

"ARE YOU BLIND INO-PIG! MY FOOT WAS ONE CENTIMETER FURTHER THAN YOURS"

"WHATEVER BILLBOARD BROW!"

"INO-PIG!"

The girls argued back and forth. Hinata looked at Naruto whose eyes fluttered at the pink haired Barbie.

Sakura looked towards his direction.

'Is Sakura-chan looking at me? No way' Naruto's tanned skin grew a pink hue.

Hinata felt her heart rip. The girl abandoned the idea of talking to Naruto. She knew the sun kissed boy had a strong infatuation with the classroom cherry blossom. She couldn't blame him either. Sakura was everything she was not beautiful, confident, and smart.

Sure, Hinata went through sleepless nights and long days to become the top Kunoichi of her class but to Sakura everything came naturally.

Sakura's eyes went past Naruto's head landing itself on the last Uchiha. Her pink cheeks matching her bubblegum hair.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto stretched his arms towards the cotton candy girl.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY NARUTO!"

Sakura slammed him away like a wrecking ball.

"Sasuke-kun~ Can I sit next to you~?"

Her voice softly sang.

Sasuke gave her the silent treatment which she took as a yes.

The Uchiha felt utterly annoyed. If one thing he detested was fangirls. Anywhere he went a giggling baffoon would follow. The boy could get no peace from these girl's obsession.

Sasuke had one goal and one goal only- kill Itachi. Nothing else mattered. He didn't have time to think of romantic interests.

"Why do you get to sit next to Sasuke?! I was here first!"

A horde of fangirls conglomerated the desk. Sasuke mentally groaned to himself wishing he could fireball jutsu the group.

Naruto hopped on the desk engaging in stare off with the Uchiha.

'What's so great about teme anyways?'

The sun kissed boy couldn't see what the girls liked about him, he only saw an emo duck butt.

Sasuke glared back at the dope. Another annoyance in his life, the loudmouth Uzumaki.

"Hahaha! Really?!"

A random kid threw his arms up bumping into something squishy.

Muah

Two boys lips locked in a sudden collision.

Blahhhh!!

The two boys spit, gagged, heaved out the unwanted kiss from their mouths.

The classroom stood in shock. Fangirls screamed bloody murder.

"TEME!! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!" Naruto growled.

"ITS YOUR FAULT DOPE!" Sasuke felt himself wanting to puke.

A soft giggle exited the Hyuga's mouth. She obviously saw it was an accident. It was rather ironic because Sasuke and Naruto are rivals.

The two boys glared at the girl. She quickly covered her mouth, flushed with embarrassed.

"NARUTOOOO!!!

Sakura leading the possy of fangirls cracked her knuckles into a fist.

"Please Sakura-chan! Let me explain"

Naruto quivered at his reaper. This was going to hurt.

The girls jumped him. His tanned skin was painted a new black and blue shade. He slumped on the desk.

'Fangirls are crazy'

Sasuke and Naruto thought in unison.