Obsessed

After Iruka kicked Sakura out the classroom she did a double take back to the classroom when the coast was clear.

Naruto was still trying to catch up to his pink barbie when she was stopped by Ino.

"Sakura? Why are you going back to the classroom? Iruka-sensei told us to go to lunch with our new teammates" Ino gave her a suspicious eye.

"You really trust Hinata alone with Sasuke-kun? What if she tries to seduce him?!" Sakura said in a huff.

"Seduce? Hahaha!! Really Sakura? Don't you know Hinata at all? She obviously likes Naruto" the blonde beauty flipped her long hair.

Naruto finally caught up to the two to heard something interesting.

"Hinata likes who?" Naruto loved gossip.

"NOTHING YOU DOPE!" Sakura hit Naruto across the head.

"Oww Sakura-chan! What was that for?!" Naruto rubbed the new bump on his head.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to ease drop on other people conversations?!" The cherry blossom crossed her arms.

"Nope"

"Argh! Either way! You shouldn't be so confident Ino. People can change their minds you know. And I'm not taking any chances. I'm going back to the classroom!" The girl made a u-turn back.

"Wait Sakura-chan!"

"They're hopeless..." Ino said to herself and made her way out the academy.

Sakura hid behind the classroom window overlooking the Uchiha and Hyuga interaction.

"Sakura-chan. Didn't you just say it's rude to ease drop?" The sun kissed boy inquired.

"Quiet knucklehead! Not when it comes to love. All fair in love and war" Sakura shushed him.

"I don't know this feels wrong" Naruto whispered uneasy.

"I didn't ask you to be here!"

Naruto pouted but stayed with his pink crush.

Sakura saw Sasuke stare at Hinata while moving away strands of hair from her cheeks.

"That harpy!!! She's seducing him!" Sakura snarled.

"Ummm but Sakura-chan... Hinata's knocked out ya know..." Naruto approached the subject cautiously.

"You don't know anything Naruto!" Sakura hissed.

"Did Ino say Hinata likes Sasuke?"

"No"

"Then whatcha worried about?" Naruto looked into her emerald eyes.

"You wouldn't understand the power of Sasuke's gaze" Sakura brushed Naruto off.

Naruto rolled his eyes but Sakura paid no attention. She was too focused in the events transpiring in the room.

Hinata woke up and the two were caught in a stare down sharing an unexplainable expression.

Then Sakura heard something she wished she hadn't. Sasuke called Hinata Hime (princess).

"What?!! No impossible! They never even talked before and now he is calling her hime?!!" Sakura pulled her hair while her face became red with fury.

"Well... Guess teme likes Hinata... Well that leaves just me and you" Naruto put his arm over Sakura's shoulder.

Sakura pushed it away.

"How is this possible?!"

"Well they both got that gloomy vibe... Maybe that's it?" Naruto chuckled nervously.

Sakura was scaring him at this point. She looked like she would murder his teammate.

"I'm going in!" Sakura sprinted for the door.

"Wait Sakura-chan!"

Before the girl could reach the handle Hinata opened the door sprinting with a flushed face.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura ran up to her crush.

The Uchiha didn't give her the time of day walking with his hand in his pocket. The other had the Hyuga's lunch and notebook she left in the classroom.

He wasn't planning on giving back Hinata's lunch. This was punishment for making him feel vulnerable.

"Sasuke-kun wait!!" Sakura followed her obsession.

"Sakura-chan wait!!" And Naruto followed suit.