Adoration

Naruto snickered to himself for taking down Sasuke and transforming into him.

'Now commencing operation make Sakura hate Sasuke'

Naruto found Sakura sitting on a park bench alone eating her lunch.

'What's wrong with me... Why doesn't Sasuke-kun like me... Is it my forehead? What's so special about Hinata anyways!' Sakura pouted while eating her onigiri angrily.

Suddenly, she saw the tall, dark, and handsome figure in front of her.

'Is that Sasuke? Is he looking at me? No way!' Sakura wore a bright pink blush running across her emerald eyes.

"Your forehead is so beautiful" Sasuke eyes pierced her seductively.

"Sasuke-kun?" The cherry blossom girl's eyes sparkled.

'Fairy Tales do come true' Sakura squealed to herself.

"At least that's what Naruto would say" Sasuke smirked.

Sakura slouched.

'Too good to be true...' Sakura moaned to herself.

"Speaking of Naruto... What do you think of him?" Sasuke a.k.a Naruto waited for her answer in anticipation.

"Naruto is a loudmouth who always gets in trouble. He doesn't get me like you do.  I would do anything for you Sasuke-kun" Sakura emerald eyes glittered with puppy love.

"You really feel that way about me?" Sasuke blushed.

"Yes... I'm desperate for you... So please..." Sakura puckered her lips towards what she thinks is Sasuke.

'Now I know why I love Sakura-chan' Naruto got caught up in his feelings.

He leaned towards the kiss completely forgetting about the transformation jutsu he was in.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Her byakugan scanned the area for the sun kissed boy in a sticky situation. Hinata was in front of Sasuke leading him to the boy who stole his body.

'Why would Naruto-kun transformed into Sasuke?'

Sasuke watched her midnight hair dance in the breeze. The smell of lavender carried in the wind. Her presence gave him the same calming presence as his mother.

He would be lying if he said he never noticed the quiet Hyuga. Especially when she started growing her hair. He was even stupid enough to believe she grew it out for him. But he noticed the Hyuga's affections lied with the loser. Sasuke hated how it made his stomach churn at the sight of her face lighting up whenever the blonde idiot passed by. To escape the uncomfortable feeling he labeled them both as idiots. But now she was in front of him bringing unfamiliar memories in her wake.

The Uchiha didn't even notice her abrupt stop. He bumped on her back.

"What is it Hyu..." Sasuke noticed her shoulders shaking.

He tilted his head to see the view of fake Sasuke about to suck face with Sakura.

'I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. I know Naruto is in love with Sakura but I was hoping maybe with time he would....' Hinata summoned every bit of her strength not to cry.

'I can't cry... Hyuga's don't cry... I can't be weak...'

Sasuke pet her head taking the girl aback.

'Is Sasuke trying to comfort me? No... He wouldn't do that...'

Then the Uchiha approach the two in question.

"Naruto. What the hell are you doing?!" Sasuke said in a low intimidating voice.

"Wait Sasuke? And Sasuke? Two Sasukes???" Sakura head was spinning.

POOF!

Naruto released his transformation jutsu. The blonde's intestines were churning.

"NARUTOO!!!!" Sakura yelled about to beat the boy senseless but before she could punch him he was running down the path holding onto his stomach for dear life.

Hinata just stood there watching the scene not really knowing what to do.

The angry Uchiha turned to run after Naruto until Sakura grabbed his arm.

"Don't go after Naruto. He is just an uncultured orphan kid who doesn't have any parents to tell him no. If it was my parents I would be toast. Stay with me Sasuke-kun" Sakura ranted.

Sasuke felt his blood boil at her comment. She basically described him too. The pink trash would get what's coming to her. But before he could open his mouth...

SLAP!

Sakura eyes widened with the sight of the shy Hyuga slapping her. Sasuke's mouth was agape like a fish out of water.

"Don't you ever talk like that about Naruto-kun again... You have no idea what it's like to be alone... With no one come home and say I love you..." Hinata eyes were covered with angry tears.

Sakura felt frozen not expecting this kind of treatment.

"Not only did you insult Naruto but Sasuke too! You say you love him but do you? Do you even know Sasuke? Do you have any idea what it's like to lose someone you love and be left with emptiness?!" Hinata started to tremble unable to control her tears.

"You should say sorry to both of them!" the girl was going to continue talking but was stopped when Sasuke grabbed her shoulder.

"That's enough Hyuga..."

"Sasuke-kun" Sakura looked at her crush feeling like he was protecting her from the nasty chick.

"Let's go..."

Sasuke grabbed roughly onto Hinata's wrist pulling her away from the situation.

Sakura stood there confused but decided that he was probably going to punish Hinata.

"U-Uchiha-san please let go of m-me"

Hinata wrist was turned red. She tried wiggling out to escape the pain.

Finally he let go but was met with sharp eyes.

"Don't pretend to understand anything about me Hyuga. You have no idea what it's like either" Sasuke glared menacingly at her.

Hinata looked down embarrassed by her actions. She put too much of her own emotions into her rant. Sasuke wouldn't know the abuse, ostracization, and loss she goes through.

"I-I'm sorry Uchiha-san..." Hinata looked at him with watery eyes.

Somehow this made Sasuke feel awful. He knew that Hinata felt every word she said. Like she jumped out of her skin and went into his. Words that were etched only in his heart spilled from another person mouth. He felt violated but understood at the same time.

He had an urge to hold her and whatever pain she was feeling but stopped himself. Instead he left her standing there.