Chapter 65

Regina's Pov

The Chronis family.

Well-known as the main family of the Greek-Korean mafia.

The number one mafia that has kept their position for two centuries and still has that position til this day.

But how does Dad know them?

"Gina?"

Snapping out of my thoughts, I saw that Dad was still on the phone waiting for my answer.

"Sorry, Dad. I was thinking about something, but how do you know them?" I asked

"I explain everything, but not over the phone. There might be someone listening." Leo said

Even though I'm a god tier hacker, there is someone out there who can still hack into dad's phone and  listen in on all of his conversations.

I asked him multiple times to let me make his phone unhackable, but he said it can be good way to trick the enemies if the phone is slightly hackable.

He's so damn stubborn.

"Alright. What time do you want me to be there?" I asked

"Be here by 7:30. Dinner starts at 8." Leo said

"I'll be there. Bye, Dad." I said

"Bye, Gina."

After hearing that, I hung up and look at Tumaini who was sound asleep.

Standing up and giving him a soft kiss on the forehead, I quietly left the room.

Feeling my phone buzz, I looked to see a message from Oliver.

Found one of the Mad Sinners' main bases. -O

Sighing, I reached the elevator and pressed the button.

Have you checked the base? -R

It's been checked and already gather the info we need. Are we starting the next step? -O

Not yet. -R

Sending the text, I turned my phone off and placed it in my back pocket.

Waiting for the elevator to reach the underground parking lot, I closed my eyes and leaned against the elevator wall.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Feeling a splash of ice cold water against my face, I quickly opened my eyes and gasped for air.

Looking in front of me, I was a guard and a man looked to be in late twenties with long black hair that was in a low ponytail.

"Rise and shine, Subject 48."

Finding it hard to breath, I started coughing up some water and a little bit of blood.

"Get her into the test chamber along with Subject 62." The man said

"Yes Sir." The guard said

Taking off my chains, the guard dragged me by arm to the test chamber.

Biting the guard's hand, I kicked him the nuts and started running.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH."