Chapter 40

Regina's Pov

After Lorenzo said their names, I turn around and looked up at them. In the information that I collected, Pandora was the heir to the Italian Mafia which was originally her brother's,but due to his death she was crowned the Donna of the Italian Mafia when she came of age.

Marcus was the prince of the Latin Mafia and the middle child of the three children in the Silvanus family. Their marriage was based on an alliance to strengthen both mafias.

My main question here is...

WHY THE HELL AM I SHORT?

*Sigh*Luckily I have Molly with me in the short club.

"It's been a long time,you little demon." Marcus said

My eyebrow twitched from hearing my old nickname. I was a bit of a troublemaker back then with Ross and Diego before Sarah was pregnant.

"It has been, you old bat. I see you're still alive and kicking." I said

I smirked when I saw Marcus frowned a little.

I turned towards Pandora and gave her a nod. Pandora and I weren't really close like me and my bibi(grandma) from Sarah's side of family.

She returned a nod with a straight face but a little of disgust and sadness in her eyes.

Why the fuck is this family so weird with their emotions?

"NONNA!!!"(GRANDMA!!!)

Hearing someone yelling I turned around to see it was Aria who was holding the front of her dress and jogged over.

I glazed back at Pandora to see a smile form on her face.

Looks like Aria is probably her favorite.

"Aria, it's so good to see you again." Pandora said with a smile while hugging her

"Anche tu, nonna." (You too,grandma.) Aria said

I turned away from them to act like I don't understand them and just let them know I only speak English, Swahili, and Korean.

They were talking about how they've been doing while Aria was mostly talking about the new clothes and car she bought. Pandora really didn't care, but she listened anyway.

"Lorenzo, your brothers and sisters are running a little late, so they'll meet us at the restaurant. " Marcus said

"Va bene, padre.(Alright, father.)Since everyone is here, we'll start getting into the SUVs." Lorenzo said

Lorenzo and Sarah started calling our names from oldest to youngest to get into the SUVs. From Angelo to Blake to get into the first SUV with them, Diego to Aria in the second SUV, while me and Alessia were in the last SUV with Marcus and Pandora.

There are two black cars in the front and the back of the SUVs that we're in.

I just looked out the window during the drive, while Marcus was entertaining Alessia by telling her embarrassing moments of Lorenzo when he was young.

"So Regina, how have you been?" Pandora asked

Oh nothing, just being abused, tortured, and experimented on since I was three.
Trained to be a killer at the age of five. Killed the people who made me a monster at the age of twelve.
Lost the man I love at the age of fifteen, while running a Mafia, and being pregnant at the same time.
And lastly ended up here with the same people who sent me away to that hellhole without gathering evidence claiming that I killed the unborn princess.