Chapter 25

Regina's Pov

Oh lord, now I have to deal with some more idiots. Why can't I just have a peaceful life with babies? But no,these shitheads had to come back into my life.

"So...so you're telling me that..that this is the Regina who went missing 12 years ago?" Grayson asked

Both Liam and Ross nodded

"Mommy, when can we eat?" Isabella asked looking up at me

Hearing her voice, the boys turned around to look at Isabella, who was in my arms.

"Did..did that kid just say...mom...mommy?" Nathan asked

I getting tired of this shit now. Maybe I should runaway with the kids. No..no the Mafia world probably already know that the Italian Mafia had found their missing princess and then that would put the kids in danger.

Seeing Grayson and Nathan still in shock, I really didn't give a damn so I just went pass them to get my babies some food.

*15 minutes later*

Cleaning up the table and throwing the trash away, I grabbed my kids' hands and went to the restroom.

On the way to the restroom, someone bumped into me and pushed Isabella on the floor.

"Move out of my way, idiots." A girl  who looks my age said

Seeing Isabella on the floor and tears started forming in her eyes, I grabbed the girl her shoulder and spun her around facing me.

I was completely pissed. I don't give a damn what they say or do to me but if they do anything to my kids, all hell will break loose.

"Miss, I think you should apologize as you can see that you pushed my daughter and bumped into me." I said trying keep my cool

"Why should I care?You two were in my way and get your hands off me. Look at what you did, you dirted my hundred thousand dollar designer dress." She said stomping her feet

Looking around she grabbed a drink off the nearest table and poured all over me.

"Hmph. Sense you dirted my dress, get on the floor and crawl around me like a dog and apologize for ruining my dress. If not, I will make living hell" she said arrogantly

You know what. Fuck keeping calm, this bitch had it coming.

Taking off my jacket like shirt and tying it around my hip.

"What are you-"

Not giving her time to finish talking, I punched her straight in her fake ass nose and heard a cracking noise, that even the the people in the restaurant can hear.

"AAAAHHHHHH you bitch, you broke nose." She screamed pinching her nose

She tried to pounce on me, but I kicked her hard in the stomach making her cough up some blood.

"Why the fuck should I apologize to you when you're the one that bump into me and pushed my baby girl." I said using my assassin voice

Let me out and let me have some fun. This bitch hurt my baby and only her death can satisfy me.

Feeling scar trying to take over, I did my best to calm her down.

Don't forget that we're in a restaurant and if we kill her, children services will take our babies.