Chapter 28

Regina's Pov

*SNORE*

*SNORE*

"AHHHH"

Waking to the sound of screaming, I turned to my side to look for the kids. Seeing that the kids weren't there and remembering the scream from earlier, I quickly got out of bed and sliding my slippers, I rushed downstairs.

"AHHHH"

Hearing the scream again, it was coming from the kitchen. Running into the kitchen, I saw Emma on top of the kitchen island and the pets growling and barking at her.

The kids were sitting in the chairs eating cereal while watching her scream.

Crossing my arms, I slowly walked up behind the kids and then stopped. Seeing that they didn't notice me yet, I squatted down and placed a kiss on their cheeks taking them by surprise.

They quickly turned to see me with an eyebrow raise and a small smirk.

"So, you guys were having fun without me. I feel so hurt." I said dramatically placing a hand over my heart

"Sorry mommy, we didn't want to wake you up. I had them attack her because she was talking bad about mommy and Bella." Elijah said with a smile

Aww, my little prince is growing up. I can't wait for the day when he tortures his enemies.

Ok psycho, heel for the time being and you don't know if he wants to live a peaceful life.

You're right. I don't want them to have the same life as we did.

Ending my conversation with scar, I turned over and looked at Emma who was on the island. There was tears and snot running down her face.

Take a picture,so we can blackmail her with it one day.

Oh, you know I'm going to do that

Taking out my phone, I pointed it at her and pressed the button icon.

*Flash*

Oh shit

Forgetting that the flash was on, Emma turned towards me.

Damn this woman's going to start squealing again. I should buy some sound blocking headphones to make sure I don't go deaf.

"You...YOU BITCH. YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU?" Emma yelled

All three of us cover ears from her screaming. The pets heard her curse at me and continued growling and barking at her.Coco jumped on the edge of the island, scaring her and making her scoot back.

Scooting back too far, she felled off the kitchen island. The pets heard that and quickly surrounded her. She backed up bumping into the stove while shaking.

You just need to say one word and she's dead.

One word,huh?

Parting my lips before I could say anything

"REGINA, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

Hearing someone yelling behind me, I turned around to see Grayson, Nathan,Sarah, Lorenzo and Angelo standing in the kitchen entrance.

"Morning" I said waving

"GRAY, TELL THIS SLUT TO GET THOSE MUTTS AWAY FROM ME." Emma yelled

Looking at Sarah to see her face darken from her words. Turning back around to the pets who were still growling at her and stepped closer.

Sighing, I opened my mouth

"Talon"(heel) I said

Hearing me giving them my commend, they stopped growling and walked over to my side.