Chapter 35

Regina's Pov

*30 minutes later*

Turning into a dark alley, I parked and turned the car off. Picking up my phone to see it was 10:30pm.

The text said that the fight was at 11:15pm.

Might as well wait, but can I kill our opponent?

There are almost no rules in underground fighting. The main ones are:
-no weapons when you enter the ring
-no one can help the fighters till one of them admits defeat or is knocked unconscious
-In a life and death match, one of the fighters must die
-Your connections doesn't mean shit. Once you're there you have to rely on your own strength.

Maybe, if they pull any tricks or if it's a life or death match.

OOO, I can't wait to see some blood

Are they going to wake up anytime soon?

Like I said two days ago,that asshole isn't going to wake up anytime soon, so stop being scared.

You would feel the same if they came out randomly and took over our body. Plus I'm not scared, I'm worried because we don't know what they would do.

Touche

*RING RING RING*

Hearing my phone ring, I looked at the screen to see it was the sperm donor, Lorenzo. I pressed the decline icon and grabbed my eye contacts that were green and put them on. After doing that, I leaned back into my seat and closed my eyes.

*RING RING RING*

This son of a bitch isn't going to stop.

No, he isn't. If you need me to kill him, I'll make it quick and very painful for him.

There's no need. I don't want to start a war with the bios' Mafia and have them hunt me down for the rest of my life.I already have enough on my plate.

I pressed accept icon and placed the phone to my ear. Before I could say anything, Lorenzo was already yelling.

"REGINA DE LUCA, WHERE ARE YOU AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING ANYONE'S CALLS?" Lorenzo yelled

Yelling must really be a trait in the family.

Taking the phone away from my ear, I let Lorenzo continue his yelling about how I should have answered their calls,how I should have asked permission to stay at a friend's house and asked why I 'bullied' the whiny brat Emma at the mall.

I wouldn't mind going another round beating her ass again.

Let me beat that bitch's ass.

Maybe next time

"Regina?Regina did you hear what I said?" Lorenzo said

Hearing that he was finish yelling and asked me a question, I put the phone back to my ear.

"No, I just heard a lot of bullshit about the whiny brat Emma and I don't need your permission to stay at a friend's house." I said

"Regina" Lorenzo said

Hearing the tone of his voice, I knew he was pissed from what I just said. Looking at the time to see it was 10:45pm.

"Just be home tomorrow. Your grandparents,aunts and uncles from my side of the family are coming." Lorenzo said

"That place is not my home and I'll see you tomorrow asshat."

After saying that, I hung up the phone not giving Lorenzo a chance to speak. Getting out of the car and locking it, I sent a text to Mike telling him I was here.