Chapter 62

Ji-Min's Pov

This is a pure pain in  the ass.

Right now, I was going through documents for my brother since he's unable to due to being away for a meeting.

Hearing a knock at my office door, I asked who is it.

"Ji~~, my love."

Hearing a squeaky and disgusting voice that trying to sound cute, I walked over to the door and locked it.

When will this fucking woman leave me alone?

It's been a month since the De Luca triplets' birthday party and finding out that Emma De Luca is my fiance.

She is nothing more than a spoiled bratty bitch who annoys the hell out of me.

"Ji, dear. The door is locked. Can you you open it?" Emma asked

"Piss the hell off and leave me alone." I said with annoyance

Walking back over to desk, I opened one of my drawers and pulled out my beats and placed them on.

Playing my playlist, I continued to go through the documents.

"Ji-Min?"

Why can't I get her out of my head?

After meeting her, I asked Jae to do a background check on her and I found out that she was casted away princess of the Italian Mafia.

Pulling the right bottom drawer open, I grabbed a red folder and opened it.

Regina Black/De Luca
Age:18
Princess of the Italian Mafia
Father: Lorenzo De Luca
Mother: Sarah Humming
Youngest of the triplets
Graduated college and high school
Four bachelors degrees: Medicine, Business, Culture arts, and Information Technology
Two Associates degrees: History and Graphic design

So far, there's really nothing much about her besides her family information and education.

It's like someone is trying to hide her past.

Closing the folder, I placed it back in the drawer and returned back to my work.

Who are you Regina Black?

Why do I keep thinking about you?

Are...Are you someone from my past?

Regina's Pov

Sitting next to the hospital bed, I watch as my son's chest raise and fall.

My baby.

What have those bastards done to you?

Who took you from me?

Moving my eyes from his chest to his face, I saw bruises, small cuts, a long scar from the top right side of lip to the left side of his neck and lastly his black hair with white highlights. 

Clenching my teeth, I could feel Scar trying to take control and start a massacre without caring who is killed.

Let me out. I need blood.

Calm down, Scar. Our son needs us now.

I'll stay calm for now, but I need blood. I'm carving it and I haven't had my kills like you promised because of that bitch taking control of your body.