Chapter 36

Regina's Pov

After the announcer called Blake's racer name and the crowd going wild, a man who's about over six feet tall walked onto the stage with a black mask that was covering half of his face and all black clothes with blue lightning bolt on the shorts.

Hey Scar, do you want to fight this match to let out your anger?

You know damn well, I want to beat his ass and that piece of shit, Angelo.

Well, you got your wish. Go ahead and take over for matches.

Feeling my left eye tingling and Blake who looks like he's far away from me, I knew that Scar has full control.

Scarlet's Pov

Feeling myself gaining control of Regina's body, I turned towards Blake who was tighten his bandages that were wrapped around his hand.

"I didn't think they would send a girl this time." Blake said

"You think you were going to fight a man in this match? Well sorry, you got it wrong asshole." I said

My voice was a little deeper than Regina's, so we don't have to worry about changing our voice and anyone from the De Luca family figuring out our identity.

"Well then princess, don't cry when you lose." Blake said

This little mother-

Before I could say anything else, the announcer called for everyone to place their bets and most of them were on Blake while there was at least five or six bet on us to win.

"Now that all bets are final, let the match, BEGIN!!!"

After the announcer said that and got off stage, Blake took his shirt off and threw it to a man who looks to be in his early to mid twenties who was on the ground floor.

"I'll let you have the first hit, princess." Blake said

My eye twitched with annoyance. Walking towards Blake, I clenched my hand into a fist and aimed directly for his throat.

"The girl is too risky"

"Yeah, she'll probably lose in the five minutes or less."

Seeing that I was aiming for his throat, Blake tried to back away quickly but was still hit.

I wasn't able to hit his throat but I was able to hit his collarbone and heard a small crack sound.

Even though not everyone could hear it, the people who was up closer were surprise to hear a cracking noise and thought it was my hand.

Not caring about his broken collarbone, Blake started attacking me with punches and managed to hit me in the ribs.

Seeing this, I grew a little excited since I was only using a little bit of my strength.

It seems like Lorenzo made sure to train them well, but he's still lacking.

I can agree Scar, but we have more experiences than them

I started to speed up with my attacks and so did Blake. The fight grew more and more intense and I grew more and more excited.