Chapter 49

Alessia's Pov

I miss Gina.

I miss Eli and Bella.

Why do they all hate Gina?

Why are they so mean to her?

*knock knock*

Hearing someone knocking on the door, I climbed out of bed and went over to the door.

When I opened the door, I saw my beautiful mommy wearing a red night gown, is what she calls it, and smiled at her.

"Alessia, it's time for breakfast." Mommy said

Just when mommy was about to leave, I hesitated for a minute, but called out for mommy.

"What is it, sweetie?" Mommy asked

"Mommy, why...why..why is everyone so mean to Gina?" I asked nervously

Mommy didn't answer for a few minutes and changed from being sad to anger and back to being calm.

"They blame Gina for doing something without knowing what really happened."Mommy said

"Can't mommy do something about that, so they can't be mean to Gina?" I asked

"I have to find something to show that Gina didn't do it, but mommy doesn't have it now." Mommy said

"So, when mommy finds it, they'll stop being mean to Gina?" I asked

"It depends if they believe it." Mommy said

"I don't care if they believe Gina didn't do it or not. I'll always be on Gina's side." I said with a smile

Hearing that, mommy smiled and pulled me into a hug in which I snuggled deeper into.

"Alessia, always remember to never judge quickly by another person's words without knowing the situation or the person and never to judge a person because of the way they look without knowing them. Ok?" Mommy said

"Ok, mommy." I said

"Good. Now, let's go and eat breakfast." Mommy said

"Mommy, did you make my favorite?" I asked

"Yes, I made you strawberry waffles with chocolate syrup." Mommy said

"YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!" I shouted

We then left out of room talking about what we should do today.

I really want to see Gina, Eli, and Bella soon.

Regina's Pov

Putting on some black sweatpants and blue tank top, I put my hair in a ponytail and left out of my room.

I've been in Italy for eleven days and I start the so called high school life again in three days on a Thursday.

I thought they were going to start my school year on a Monday.

Oh well, I don't really give a fuck.

Taking out my hacker phone, I noticed that it's been real active lately with alerts.

Clicking on the notification, I smiled to see that it was Marcus who was trying to find mine and Ava's number.

Looks like he finally want to take matters into his own hands with the incident.

I don't think you should help him.

I'm not going to help him, but I might give him a hint.

That's still helping him.

So, do you want me to give him a hint or not?

Wait until we start school, then you can give him a hint.

Alright

Putting my phone in my pocket, I went into the gym room and over to the treadmill.

Setting it to 60mph and putting in my airpods, I started running while trying to figure out what to send Marcus and what to do for the next few months here.

Well, it's time to go back to work.

Hoo-fucking-rah.

Rolling my eyes, I turned the volume up and focused on running.

Nick's Pov

For the past week, I've been searching about Regina and where she appeared often, starting from fourteen years ago.

Scanning through every security cameras, school enrollments, orphanages, hospitals and police stations, I've found nothing about Regina or her whereabouts in California before she was sixteen.

All I know is that she was enrolled in her previous high school when she was fostered by her adopted father two weeks after the adoption.

Did she not grow up in California?

The main question is how did she get to the US and how did she go missing for twelve years and wasn't found until now?

Unknown's Pov

"아버지, 정략결혼 꼭 해야 하나요?" (Father, do we really have to do this arranged marriage?)

"예. 이것이 나의 최종 답변이며 De Luca 가족은 당신의 증조부 시대부터 우리의 동맹이었습니다." (Yes. This is my final answer and the De Luca family has been our ally since your great-grandfather's time.)

"그런데 왜 내가 결혼을 해야 하는가? 큰형님은 왜 못하셨을까?" (But, why do I have to be the one to get married? Why couldn't my eldest brother do it?)

"둘째 맏이가 결혼해야 한다고 했다. 맏형은 적정 연령이 되면 마피아를 맡게 되며, 자리를 굳힐 시간이 필요하다. 내가 정말 wa 사람이 아니에요." (It was said that the second eldest has to marry. The eldest one will be in charge of the mafia once they reach an appropriate age and would need time to solid their position. I'm not the one who really wanted this, but it's an agreement from your great-grandfather.) 

"여튼 다른 방법은 없다?" (So, there's no other way?)

"탈출구를 찾으려면 시간이 걸릴 것입니다." (If you want to find a way out, it's going to take sometime.)

"내가 해야 할 일이라면 그렇게 하라." (If that's what I have to do, then so be it.)

"몇 달 후면 De Luca 세 쌍둥이의 생일이 될 것이고 그곳에서 미래의 아내를 만나고 약혼이 발표될 것입니다." (In a few months will be the De Luca triplets' birthday and there you will meet your future wife and the engagement will be announced.)

"그래서 Blake를 다시 만나야 합니다?" (So, I have to meet Blake again?)

"네, 그를 다시 만나서 죽이지 않도록 노력해야 합니다. 나는 작년에 일어난 일을 요약하고 싶지 않다." (Yes, you have to meet him again and try not to kill him. I don't want a recap of what happened last year.)

"그가 때때로 개자식이 아니었다면, 나는 그를 죽이려고 하지 않았을 것입니다." (If he wasn't an asshole at times, I wouldn't  have tried to kill him.)

"그를 죽이지 마세요. 앞으로 몇 달 동안 평소처럼 사업을 운영하고 세 쌍둥이의 생일까지 훈련을 받게 됩니다." (Just don't kill him. For the next few months, you will be running the businesses like usual and training until the triplets' birthday.)

"네, 아버지." (Yes, father.)