Chapter 52

Regina's Pov

"How much did we lose, Noah?" I asked

After leaving the school, Noah called ten minutes later and said that our men were ambushed last night by Japanese mafia, when they were transporting incoming weapons we ordered and parts needed to create new weapons.

"We estimated about three hundred and thirty-five million." Noah said

Gripping the steering wheel harder, I was pissed that these bastards were messing with my money.

Two things I don't play with.

One, is my family and two, is my businesses.

Even though there were plenty of bastards who were targeting us in the past. We made sure to give them a taste of their own medicine, which lead to at least five to ten mafias being massacred in just two days.

"Did we lose any of men?" I asked

"We lost ten of them." Noah said

"From what I recalled, there were about thirty to forty of our men that day. Did any of them capture any of those bastards who ambushed them?" I asked

"Five were captured and the rest were killed. Surprisingly, one of them is the brother of the third in command. He must be really stupid to come into enemy territory knowing very well about his identity." Noah said

"Well, it would be less work for us if he tells us some useful info." I said while smiling

Looks like we're going to have a little fun tonight.

We sure are.

"Take him to our warehouse's torture room that's in the forest. Don't let Kim and the others touch him until I get there." I said

"Alright, I'll keep an eye on them." Noah said

"Bye, Noah."

After saying that, I ended the call and focused on the road.

*Incoming call*

Hearing my voice assistant, I asked who was calling.

*Incoming call is from sperm donor/asshole/ dickhead*

Gripping the steering wheel even more and my eyebrows twitching, I told them to deny the call and to send a message that says piss the hell off to Lorenzo.

*Call denied. Sending message..... Message sent.*

Hearing that the message was sent, I continued to focus on the road until I looked at the steering wheel.

It looked all dented up, as if it was going to fall off at any moment, but was still intact.

Looks like other car is going to the shop again.

This is the fifth time you've done this.

You weren't able to control our strength before as well. For example, that time you were so piss one day and ripped one of cars that costed at less two hundred million dollars into two when I was asleep and you were in control of our body.

"....."

Scar?

"....."

Say something.

I have nothing to say.

I laughed a little at what Scar said and continued making my way to my babies' school.

*40 minutes later*

After picking up the kids from Ever light academy for gifted children, we stopped for some hot chocolate and donuts since it was at the end of December and because they both came first in the mid-year exams in the entire academy.