Chapter 21

Aria's Pov

Why? Why did bitch have to come back after all my efforts I put into to send her away?

Not only did she come back, but she brought her damn bastard kids with her and we don't who the damn father is.

I can deal with Alessia but with those two I can't.

Feeling a pain in my chest, that I haven't felt in a long time, guilt.

Why should I feel guilty? I'm the only true princess of this Mafia. Me, and only me.

*Flashback*

In the garden of the De Luca's residence, were two of the youngest children of the De Lucas.

"Big sis, come here" The 2 year old Regina asked

Hearing her sister's call, she ran over with her favorite teddy bear in her arms.

Reaching her sister, Aria was surprised when Regina put a flower crown on her head.

"Now, we're matching." Regina said while smiling

" Regina said while smiling

Both the girls laughed.

"Tag you're it, you have to catch me." Regina said running away

Aria put her bear down and then started chasing after Regina, who was not too far away.

In the garden there were only sounds of laughter of the little girls.

Getting closer behind her sister, Aria then jumped and tackled Regina onto the ground and started tickling her.

"Hahaha, I...I give..give u...up. Please stop...stop tickling me...me." Regina said panting

Aria then stopped and laid on the ground next to Regina.

"Aria, please promise we'll be sisters forever." Regina said with a worried look

Aria then held out her pinkie finger

"I pinkie promise that we'll be sisters forever." Aria said smiling

They then wrapped their pinkies together.
*Flashback over*

Looking down at my pinkie finger, remembering a memory when I was younger.

"Sisters forever, huh" I whispered

I turned and looked in the mirror to tears in my eyes.

I'm really a horrible sister.

Sorry Regina, but it looks like I broke our promise.

Quickly wrapping my tears away, I went into the bathroom and reapplied my makeup.

Taking a deep breath I went out of my room, forgetting about everything that happened earlier.

Regina's Pov

Me and the kids were in the car singing one of their favorite songs, baby shark.

As we finish the song we reached the house. Pulling up to the gates, the guards let us in knowing who I am.

Parking the car, I got out walking to the back helping both Isabella and Elijah out of their booster seats.

Walking up to the door and unlocking it. Entering the house,I close the door behind us and greeting us was a beautiful entrance.

Turning around and facing the kids, I then smiled at them.

"Ok, now close your eyes" I said

They both looked at me then at each other with a confused look. Shrugging their shoulders, they closed their eyes.

After seeing their eyes closed, I smiled and so let out a loud whistle.

Hearing the sounds of nails hitting the floor and pants.

"Now open your eyes" I sud

After hearing that they opened their eyes and gasped. In front of them were three Dobermans and one red fox.

They smiled from ear to ear, then ran over pulling two of them each into a embrace.

"Thank you mommy, we've missed them so much." Isabella said rubbing her through the fox's fur

I smiled at the scene. Thinking of something, I then pulled out my phone  and took a quick picture and sent it to the others.

After sending the picture, I turned back to my kids.

"Ok, so who's ready to go the park?" I asked

They yelled yes, while pets all barked in agreement.

"Alright kids, let's go."