Chapter 41

Regina's Pov

Everyone turned and looked at me with shock.

I'm getting tired of this shit

Regina, when can I beat her ass?

In a few days, when it's the right time.

You still have your knives that you packed?

Yes, I don't give damn if you make the bitch bald. Don't kill her...yet, of course.

So, kill her if she tries to kill us or annoys us too much?

Yep, most likely

"Regina, are you listening?"Pandora asked

I finished my conversation with Scar and turned to look at Pandora who has a serious look on her face.

"What were you trying to say?" I asked

"We asked if what Emma said is true?" Marcus asked with a serious tone

Picking up my glass of water and drinking it, I turned to Marcus with a emotionless face.

"Congratulations,you're a great-grandpa(sort of) like you always wanted." I said with a smile

Marcus then slammed his fist on the table making Alessia jump a little.

Seems like this happened in front of Alessia before.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU'RE ONLY SEVENTEEN." Marcus yelled

"Actually grandpa, she-" Emma said

Before Emma could finish what she was going to say, I threw a dinner knife at her, that landed a few centimeters above her head.

Emma trembled a bit from seeing me staring coldly at her and from the knife I thrown at her.

"I advise you to shut your mouth before the next one is in one of your eye sockets" I said coldly

Everyone was shocked once again, then Pandora snapped out of her daze.

"REGINA, THAT'S ENOUGH." Pandora yelled

Sighing,I stood up and started walking to the door.

"Regina, where are you going?" Lorenzo asked

"Kiss my ass, Lorenzo. See you later."

After saying that, I walked out of room while hearing Lorenzo yelling for me to come back.

Grabbing phone out of my bra, I checked the time to see it was nine o'clock at night.

Unlocking my phone and opening my messages, I sent a text to Noah that I'll be at the house in a few minutes.

Leaving out of the restaurant to see a black Lamborghini with red stripes on the side of the car starting from the hood all the way to trunk.

The window rolled down to reveal Ava who was dressed in a purple v-neck dress that exposed a little bit of her back.

"Noah called and told me to come pick you up since I was on this side of the city." Ava said

Getting into the car and buckling my seat belt, I told Ava everything that happened at dinner as we head home.

Marcus's Pov

"Congratulations, you're a great-grandpa like you always wanted."

Hearing Regina say that I was in pure shock.

I was a great-grandfather, but none of my oldest grandchildren were the ones that made me one,but one of the younger ones is going to or already gave birth to one.

Slamming my fist on the table, I looked directly into Regina's eyes.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU'RE ONLY SEVENTEEN." I yelled

While looking into her eyes, I saw emptiness, coldness, broken, hatred, and anger.

What happened to her? Where the fuck did Lorenzo send her to, that even made her go missing? What the hell did they do to my granddaughter?

I need to investigate what really happened fourteen years ago. I can't leave this matter in Lorenzo's hands since he had fourteen years to look into it.

Hearing my wife yelling, I snapped out of my daze and looked over at Regina who looked coldly at Emma and then turned towards Emma to see a dinner knife a few centimeters above her head.

Regina then sighed and stood up from the table and started walking to the door.

"Regina, where are you going?" Lorenzo asked

"Kiss my ass, Lorenzo. See you later."

After Regina said that, she left out of the room and didn't look back.

The tense Emma then let out a heavy breath before running over to Pandora and hugging her.

"Grandma see, she's always bullying me and I just wanted to you tell you guys that you're great-grandparents." Emma said while shedding tears

I can tell that she's faking it and that she really hates Regina for what she did early.

"Lorenzo, about what Emma was saying earlier. Did Regina have the child already or is she going to?" I asked

Lorenzo hesitated for minute before speaking.

"She already had two children. She has son named Elijah and a daughter named Isabella." Lorenzo said

"How old are they?" I asked

"Elijah is three and Isabella is two." Lorenzo said

After what Lorenzo said, I was shocked again. Regina had her children when she was fourteen and fifteen years old. I'm glad my heart is strong or else I would've had a heart attack.

"You're....You're saying that your daughter, Regina had two children when she was fourteen and fifteen years old." Pandora said

Lorenzo nodded

Pandora gripped the table and took deep breaths to calm down.

I placed my hand on her's to help come her down a little.

"We'll continue this matter in the morning. Let's eat for now and head back to the family house after." I said

"Yes, Father" all of them responded

It was silent for the rest of the dinner.

Pandora's Pov

I was shocked to find out that I'm a great-grandmother. Regina and I weren't really close, but I tried to get along with her when she was little.

I grew to hate her after she killed my unborn granddaughter. Over the years, the hate soon faded away, but disgust was still there for what she's done.

Even though, I want to at least know my great-grandchildren.

Dinner soon came to an end. Everyone then left out of the restaurant and started loading into the SUVs and heading to the family house.

"Mar, what do you think of everything that happened tonight?" I asked

"*sigh* Tonight was really tiring. Finding out that Regina returned and not only that, but that she already has children." Marcus responded

I nodded

Tonight was really tiring and shocking.

Leaning on Marcus's shoulder, I closed my eyes for a few minutes and soon started to drift off to sleep.