Chapter 37

Regina's Pov

Opening my eyes, I looked around to see myself in the sky and laying down on a soft cloud.

Sitting up, I looked down to see myself wearing a white jumpsuit. Feeling something heavy on my back, I turned around to see a pair of wings mixed with black,white and red feathers.

I'm definitely dreaming right now.

You and me both, Regina

Hearing a woman's voice, I looked in front of me to see a black woman wearing a long black dress who was about the same age as me with long black hair with red highlights, black eyes, and red wings.

That voice sounds familiar. What a minute?

"Scar, is that you?" I asked

Yes, it's me dumbass. You can't recognize my voice?

"Looks like your attitude hasn't changed at all. So,where are we and how was the fight with serpent last night?" I asked

That bastard stabbed us with a poisonous knife, so it will take some time for us to wake up and I don't know where we are because I know damn well that we're not in heaven from all the people we killed.

"So, we're not dead, but asleep in this somewhat dream land and can't wake up for the time being." I said

You're in your consciousness, you idiots.

Hearing that voice,my heart skipped a beat. Looking up to see a woman wearing a knee high red dress, who seems to be at least five years older than me and Scar and has long midnight black hair, blood red eyes and black wings, but I couldn't see her face clearly.

Scarlet,how have you been since we lasted talked?

None of your business.

"Scar, who is this and why does her voice sounds familiar?" I asked

You don't need to know my name right now, but you can say that I'm like Scarlet. I'm apart of you.

"Why are we here?" I asked

I need to tell you something important.

"What do you mean by-"

Before I could finish what I was saying, my head started hurting.

Shit, why the fuck does my head feel like it's being split in half?

Looks like our time here is up. The poison got out of our system real quick.

"WAIT!?"

Before I could get an answer, I blacked out.

Opening my eyes, I sat up quick while breathing hard. I started to take deep breaths to calm my heart a bit.

Scar, what just happened?

I don't know.

So, you really don't remember her?

Like I said before, I don't remember who that woman is.

Thanks, just get some rest for now.

Feeling Scar falling asleep, I closed my eyes and rubbed my head that was still aching a bit.

What the fuck just happened?

Climbing out of bed, I looked around to see I was in the guest bedroom at the De Luca's residence.

Why the fuck did Scar bring me here instead to our house?

Going into the closet, I grab a set of clothes for today, some underwear, a bottle of two hundred year old wine that I brought with me and a glass that was brought upstairs last night by Scar and walked to the bathroom.

Closing and locking the door behind me, I placed my clothes on the sink counter and started to run some hot bath water.

Adding in some peppermint and rose scented bubble bath soap, I turned the water off and started taking off my clothes and throwing them to the side.

Standing in front of the mirror in my underwear, I looked at all the scars I gained over the years and some of the most terrifying ones were covered by my tattoos so they don't have the kids asking too many questions.

Taking the bandages off, I took out the stitches since most of the poison was out of my system. Soon, the wound from last night closed and only a scar remained.

Taking off my underwear and tying up my hair, I grabbed the wine bottle and glass and slowly sat down in the bathtub. Turning on some soothing music, I popped the wine cork opened and poured some of the wine into the glass.

I really needed this.

Leaning back against the tub, I took a sip from the glass. I started to close my eyes a bit while enjoying my wine and bath.

*RING RING RING*

Why?Oh why, can't I just I have a off day?

Frowning, I placed my glass of wine down and grabbed my phone. Not caring about the caller's ID, I answered the call.

"This better be fucking important to call me while I'm relaxing." I said coldly

"Sorry to ruin your relaxing time, but I called to remind you that you have a meeting with British Mafia in two days."

"Tell them that we'll meet in a week, because we're having problems with the shipments, Noah." I said

Which isn't really a lie due to the Japanese spies.

"Ok, but where are you, Regina? The kids have been asking where you were." Noah said

"I'm at the De Luca's residence. Tell them, I'll pick them up tomorrow since Lorenzo's side of the family is coming today." I said

"Alright then, Regina. See you tomorrow, bye." Noah said

"Bye Noah"

After saying that, I hung up and grabbed my glass of wine and gulped down the rest of it.

*30 minutes later*

Getting out of the tub and pulling the drain plug, I dried off my body and started putting on my clothes.

Regina's outfit

(Without the purse)

(Without the purse)

Walking out of the bathroom, I threw my clothes in the dirty laundry basket except for the shirt from last night.

Walking out my room and closing the door behind me, I headed downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Just when I entered the kitchen, I heard squealing and yelling.

Ah shit. I just had to run into her.

"YOU STUPID SERVANT. YOU RUINED  MY FOOD. I SAID A LITTLE MEAT IN MY SALAD BUT WHAT DID I GET? YOU PUT HARDLY ANY MEAT. GO REMAKE." Emma yelled, while throwing the plate of food at the maid

Sigh, here we go again.