Chapter 22

Regina's Pov

After leaving the ice cream shop, I started heading to the house that Noah and the others were at. Isabella and Elijah asleep in the back with Coco curled up in between their booster seats and Bear on the floor with ruby.

Daisy was in the front seat with her head out the window.

The sun was setting, giving me a beautiful view.

A few minutes passed,when we reached the house it was already dark.

Turning around, I shook the kids awake and rubbed both Ruby's and Coco's head making them open their eyes.

"Wake up, we're here" I said

Getting out of the car, I walked to the back and helped them out of their booster seats.

Seeing that Isabella was still sleepy, I picked her up and carried her.

Holding Isabella in my arms, I hold Elijah's hand and started walking to the door with the pets right behind us.

Reaching the door and unlocking it, all the pets except for Ruby went running in as they smelt the others scent.

"OH, MY BABY COCO"

Hearing Kim yelling, knowing that she loves coco to death. Shaking my head from her behavior, I went into the living room where all of them were.

All of them were focus on the dogs not noticing that I just walked in.

"Woooow, I'm really feeling the love here." I said sarcastically

Hearing my voice, they turned towards the living room entrance to see me holding Isabella in my arms and a drowsy Elijah who's trying hard to stay awake.

Ava ran over picking up Elijah and started kissing all over his face.

"Oh, I missed you guys so much." Ava said giving me a hug

"Ok Ava, give them some time to settle in first before pouncing on them." Oliver said looking up from his phone

I walked over and sat on the couch next to Noah who was looking through documents.

Leaning over a little to see it was about the alliance with the British Mafia.

"Did you do a background check on them?" I asked wrapping my arms around the sleeping Isabella

"I've done it and they don't have an alliance with any of our enemies or relations to human trafficking." Noah said closing the folder

"Alright, call them and set up a meeting in two weeks."

After saying that, I got up and walked out the living room with Ava behind me. Seeing that Elijah felled asleep in Ava's arms, I took him and started going upstairs to one of the guest rooms.

*5 minutes later*

After changing and tucking the kids in, I walked out of the room and quietly close the door.

*RING RING*

Hearing one of my phones ringing, I looked at my watch to see my assassin tattoo symbol showing up.

I walked into the room across the hall, I close the door and answered it.

"Nightmare speaking" I said in a deep and deadly voice

"I need you to kill Louis Johnson, 48, raped and killed 38 women. I'll pay you five million."

"Ten million or no deal" I said

"Alright,I've sent you the photo of him and his location. The first five million was sent to your account and the other five million after the kill is done."