Chapter 9

*Flashback*

A little girl who look no older then 3 years was dragged by a man who looks to be in late thirties down a dark and moist hallway that look that it haven't been clean and used in years.

"Wh..where ar..are we going?" The little girl stuttered with a scared look on her

"Shut up, and wait till we get to doc" the man said looking impatient from all the questions the girl asked

They walked for about other 15 minutes. The girl began to grow tired from all the walking.

10 minutes later, they reached a sliver bullet proof door. The man open it throwing the girl inside.

"Don't completely blame us, blame those who sent you here as well."

Were his last words before shutting the door.

The scared girl bang on screaming to let her out. Tired from screaming for 10 minutes, she then turned around to see a table with straps bolted into the table in the middle of the room and two other doors.

Frighten,she curled up into a ball and started crying, saying that it's all a dream and my papa will come for me.

Few minutes later, she started to drift off to sleep, but only to be awaken by a door opening.

Entering the room were five people dress in surgeon clothes with one of them carrying surgery tools and other pulling a oxygen tank.

"Hey there sweetie, it's ok don't cry you're just sick and have to have surgery" one of the surgeons said smiling a little creepy

"I...I'm not...not si...sick" she stuttered  while backing into a corner trembling

The surgeon started to walk towards her holding a injection needle in their hand.

When the little girl saw the surgeon holding the needle the only she thought was Danger.

She tried to run but was hold down by other surgeon that she didn't see.

Feeling a sting in her neck, she felt her whole body go numb and can't move.

Seeing that the girl stopped moving, one of them pick her up and started strapping her to the table and placed the oxygen mask on her face.

They then started the operation.

Seeing the people cutting her in different place she was frighten. Soon the effects started to wear off, the girl started screaming and tears running down her face from the pain while trying to break free and stop them but was tightly strapped down.

Feeling dizzy from pain she started to drifted off and the last she thought was

I HATE YOU DE LUCA FAMILY