seventy eight - the eighth bind

New cover in honor of 10k? 👀👀

pls correct any typos. previously 'the guys ordeal' because I wasn't paying attention rip

-ky

_________________________________

"Hell yea!"

This night was already not going how it was supposed to.

First of all, Niall invited the others guy in The Nine out to drinks unbeknownst to both Nine and Louis, who intended on discussing things when they arrived.

Only to show up to their designated booth to see Jace, Kite, and Zayn sitting around and waiting on them.

Second of all, Niall hadn't told the other three that Louis arrived early. So, when they walked up to the booth and met with them, they were equally as surprised. So surprised, in fact, that Jace instantly jumped to his feet and practically tackled Louis in a hug.

Kite, sitting in the darkness of the club and only having one eye, only kept asking Zayn what was going on.

After Zayn told the redhead who was there, causing the one-eyed man to reach out in hopes that Louis was nearby for a hug, Zayn decided to ask Nine where Gwen was.

Which, put a damper on his already irritated mood.

And finally, Niall was quick to order two rounds of shots for their booth, and they just arrived. All of the men in The Nine, minus Damian, sat and filled up the space around the table, taking their respective shots and starting up conversation.

"Louis, man, you've missed a lot," Kite said, slamming his shot glass onto the wooden table in front of him after it was emptied.

Lou chuckled a bit, "I see that. You don't want a glass eye?"

"Hell no," the redhead said. "The patch makes me look bad ass. Gets more ladies."

"You haven't been with a woman once, Kite," Jace snorted.

Kite shot a glare his way, "Yea, I have. Just because you sorry fucks don't see me parading around with a woman on my arm doesn't mean I don't get any."

"Nine told me you accidentally grabbed a girl's tit at the gala last time you tried flirting, mate," Niall said.

Kite instantly grew bright red, shaking his head and leaning backwards in the booth, "It was an accident. And I was drinking."

"Right," began Niall, "because your drunken state was the reason why you reached for her shoulder and pulled her literal tit."

"Watch out and he'll drunkenly go for a hug and kiss your balls on accident too," Jace joked.

Zayn cracked a smile at that, Niall throwing his head back and laughing.

Kite pouted sadly.

"Are we taking any bets on you lot going home with anyone tonight?" Louis asked with a grin and a look around the table.