two

ACT THREE; SCENE TWO—
THIS IS NOT OUR NARNIA

voting would be appreciated!

AFTER DOLORES AND EDMUND had finished their very much wanted reunion, the girl moved onto Peter, giving him a disappointed look at first before engulfing him in a hug

AFTER DOLORES AND EDMUND had finished their very much wanted reunion, the girl moved onto Peter, giving him a disappointed look at first before engulfing him in a hug. She was honestly so happy with how things had turned out today— as at the start of the morning she wasn't so sure she would even bump into the Pevensie's at all, but to her luck she had, and it was better than she could ever imagine.

The five had decided to move over to one of the benches to rest on, as they weren't sure how long the train was going to take. Edmund, being the gentleman he is, had offered to help Dolores with her school bags, yet she politely declined. But as always, never taking no for an answer, Edmund carried them anyways. He had one hand on both his and Dolores' luggage, and the other one pressed gently against her back.

Dolores, Edmund, Susan and Lucy had all placed themselves on the bench, putting their belongings on the ground below. It was a bit of a tight squeeze, yet they managed to make it work.

Peter however, he had decided to stay standing, very beneficial to the others due to the lack of room, but he simply couldn't bring himself to lift his mood— not even with Dolores being back.

"You're welcome." Edmund said, though his tone was more moody than usual.

Peter scoffed, "I had it sorted."

"Sure you did." Dolores muttered under her breath, not loud enough for anyone but Edmund to hear, which he seemed to find funny as he let out a small laugh.

This was a habit Dolores had picked up during her time with the Pevensie's, she found that most of them (especially Susan) would say things no louder than a whisper. Most being side remarks, or comments she knew were sure to start an argument if they were repeated out loud.

Susan, already seeming unimpressed, as she let out a dramatic sigh, rolled her eyes and looked up at her older brother. "What was it this time?"

"He bumped me." Peter replied casually, acting as if fighting someone for something as little as that was a normal occurrence.

Dolores raised an eyebrow, she couldn't help but still feel disappointed in him. Her disappointment towards Edmund had washed away as he had continuously apologised to her and his sisters for fighting someone (or multiple people) on behalf of his brother's protection.

Yet, Peter on the other hand, still seemed to act as if he were in the right, and had reason to punch someone. But he simply did not— he was stupid, and foolish, and needed to see sense in his thoughtless actions.