five

ACT TWO; SCENE FIVE —
SECRET CONFESSIONS

ANOTHER TWO YEARS had gone by, Dolores was now a seventeen year old female, only one step away from proper adulthood. She couldn't put into proper words how weird it felt to be this age, when first arriving in Narnia she had only just entered her teen stages, and now she was closer to twenty than she was to thirteen. Her life wasn't much different than it was the previous two years, and yet again, Dolores Kirke and Edmund Pevensie still had not built up the courage to admit the unspoken feelings they shared for one another.

Four years they had been in Narnia, four whole years. And yet not a single bone in their body could haul up enough self confidence to take action on their love for each other. It was no doubt that they spent countless moments together, sharing laughter and creating memories. However, deep down, both of them harbored a secret fear of admitting their true feelings for one another.

Each time they were near, their hearts raced, and their words stumbled. It was as if the fear of rejection and vulnerability had woven a protective barrier around their hearts. They danced around their emotions, afraid to take that leap of faith and reveal their love. But little did they know, their unspoken feelings were like a beautiful symphony, waiting to be heard by the other. And perhaps, one day, the courage to confess their love would overcome their fears, allowing their hearts to intertwine in a love story for the ages.

Dolores, who is now seventeen, has blossomed into a remarkable young woman. She has grown in so many ways, both inside and out. Her once shy and reserved nature has transformed into confidence and self-assurance. Dolores has discovered her passions and talents, embracing her creativity and pursuing many achievements. She radiates positivity and kindness, always lending a helping hand to those in need. It's truly inspiring to witness her growth and see the incredible person she has become. She's developed a strong sense of independence and has a unique perspective on the world. Dolores has honed her skills and talents, constantly pushing herself to reach new heights. She's also become quite adventurous, always seeking new experiences and embracing the unknown.

Edmund, who is now also seventeen, has grown in so many incredible ways as well. He's become a remarkable young man, full of passion and determination. Even though he's grown into the person he is, he still continued to carry with him a bit of a quiet side to him. He's a thoughtful and observant person, often taking the time to listen and reflect before speaking. But don't mistake his quiet nature for shyness or lack of confidence. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Edmund's quiet demeanor allows him to be a great listener and a source of calm and comfort for those around him. He's someone you can always rely on to offer wise and insightful thoughts when the time is right.

Susan, now being eighteen, has really blossomed into a more mature young woman. She has developed a sense of wisdom and perspective that goes beyond her years. She approaches life with a level-headedness and maturity that is quite admirable. Susan's experiences and challenges have shaped her into a strong and resilient individual. She's learned from her mistakes and has become more self-aware, making thoughtful decisions and considering the consequences. She's grown in leaps and bounds, gaining a deeper understanding of herself and the world around her. Susan's newfound maturity is evident in her actions and decisions. She approaches challenges with calm and collectiveness and takes responsibility for her choices. Susan's growth is a testament to her resilience and determination.

Peter, who is now nineteen, has quite the personality. He can still be a bit full of himself at times, but deep down, he has a caring side for others. Peter exudes confidence and isn't afraid to show it. He's proud of his accomplishments and likes to shine in the spotlight. However, despite his self-assured nature, Peter also possesses a genuine concern for the well-being of those around him — especially Dolores and his siblings. He may come across as a bit boastful, but when it really matters, he's always there to lend a helping hand and support his friends. It's an interesting mix of traits that makes Peter quite an intriguing individual.