Darlin

The first time Hannibal had heard of Wills past and upbringing he was genuinely intrigued considering their very different upbringings, yet they managed perfectly fine in different areas of expertise.

Hannibal found he and will were opposite in many ways such as the way they dressed, hannibal being very clean and tailored why will was frugal and not afraid of dirt, very Scruffy. Taste in music was night and day Will preferred most country music why Hannibal liked classical music or opera, hobbies were very interesting, it seemed if one was good at anything the other would be amazing at the opposite, it made them quite the pair. Different sides of the same coin if you will. one thing Hannibal found very interesting was how will randomly started baking a few years into their relationship.

Randomly Hannibal came home from work and found the house smelt very similar to a bakery, he walked in the kitchen and found Will very carefully frosting a cake. Hannibal carefully approached because he had never seen Will look at a pipeingbag let alone use one "Will, what a surprise, what's the occasion" Will continued to frost the cake with precision as he shrugged "just felt like something sweet" he said plainly. Hannibal wasn't one for baking but by the look of the kitchen this was no simple cake. Hannibal raised a brow "interesting" that's where that conversation had ended. Hannibal never questioned it and went on with his life, he only cooks and isn't really good at baking unless it's a simple recipe or bread. Will on the other hand is good at most baking recipes, and prefers to make Hannibal's birthday cake every year which without saying is something Hannibal appreciates. Apparently it turns out Will's grandmother was a baker who pasted on her talents to Will.

Hannibal also found some things that Will did unintentionally as a result of his childhood to be very charming. Hannibal would find himself smiling at the way Will would sing along to the radio while driving and holding Hannibal's hand, fingers intertwined and rubbing his thumb over the back of his hand. whatever country song that was playing didn't matter he sang it like he's heard it a million times and knew it word by word which he usually did. Will was also one to find romance in the simple things, such as randomly convincing Hannibal to slow dance with him in the kitchen as dinner cooked and Jason Aldean played on the living room TV.

Hannibal swears Will would have been married with kids if not for his anxiety and distaste for social interaction, but that only made it sweeter when he'd make an effort to stay at home and entertain Hannibal the only person who seemed to see him for comfort and not a burden, even if that was drinking and dancing around the kitchen for hours or going for drives on random back roads that lead no Where.

Hannibal had spent hours over multiple years trying to convince Will to sell his house in wolf trap and move in with him fully but will always said it was the one place his mind would be bareable. Hannibal never really understood what he meant till one night they drove out and poured themselves a drink and sat on the porch watching the starry sky and listening to hundreds of crickets chirping across the fields around the house. They'd sit there for hours not speaking but taking in the view and sounds from what hannibal could only describe as Will's safe space that had comforted him before Hannibal had come along and took that title.

Hannibal was one to enjoy the finer things in life and he'd consider Will the finest most complexity filled thing he had ever had the pleasure of tasting. One day Hannibal hopes they can find a beautiful house in a secluded place with plenty of land and a big porch that they can sit on for hours, a big kitchen beautiful countertops and plenty of room for any activities they choose to do there as long as they did it together that's all hannibal needed. He could live anywhere as long as he had his other half with him.

A/N
Hey I totally forgot about existing and have just been doing bare minimum so I hope this helps you appreciate the little things in your life unlike me.