11.

A sub and Dom relationship is formed by the individuals themselves and their presence. Wills okay with both rolls but Hannibal refuses to submit to anyone, no matter how much Will asked Hannibal would politely decline.

Will walked over to Hannibal and placed his knees on both sides on Hannibal's thighs out of nowhere Hannibal was kinda surprised but not complaining "Hello love may I ask what's the occasion" Will rested his head on the crook of Hannibal's neck "Nothing special just testing a theory."

Hannibal was confused until Will started leaving a trail of kisses on his neck Will bit a soft spot on his neck sending his head backwards and a silenced moan to echo in his throat.

Will led the kisses across Hannibal's Adams apple and to his collarbone, as Will continued to kiss Hannibal asked "So what exactly is your theory and does it mean not leaving stains on our couch and moving to the bedroom"

Will moved to whispere in his ear
"Depends if you're willing to play along" Hannibal paused thinking about what would happen if he agreed. After mentally deciding anything he agreed to would bring cosmic amounts of pleasure "If I agree would this just be a one time thing"

Will brought his lustful gaze to Hannibal's "Depends if you beg for more... We both know I couldn't say no to your pleas"

Hannibal grabbed Will's thighs around his waist and carried him upstairs, before he knew it his hands were behind his back cuffed and will was on top of him leaving kisses, bites and hickeys leaving nothing but pleasure radiating through him.

Hannibal's sweats were unbelievably tight and will unintentionally grinding on his member through the fabric was torture. Will realize his fault and immediately slipped off the remainder of Hannibal's clothes, Hannibal's member standing front and center.

Will smiled sweetly before running his tongue along the length and taking him in, Hannibal struggled against the restraints slightly thrusting his hips before Will stopped everything and pinned his hips to the bed with bruising force "Someones needy... tell me what you what me to do hun" Hannibal trying to get his air back in broken sentence said " Please.. touch me in any way" a smirk quickly grew on Will's lips "To bad you can still form sentences guess I'm being to easy on you"

Hannibal felt Will adjust position spreading his legs pushing his knees up into the air before licking Hannibal entrance, Hannibal's breath stuck in his throat trying not to moan.

Will sat up on his knees bringing Two fingers to Hannibal's lips " suck these for me darling" without a thought Hannibal followed commands, thoroughly lubed up Will pressed one finger into his hole sending groans into the air like honey Will let him adjust " tell me when I can add more... And sweetheart let me hear you quit hiding your moans"

Hannibal melted with those words nodding in agreement "Words please hun" Hannibal blurted out "Please more ~I'm~gonna die" Will added another and began scissoring his fingers stretching him out.

Hannibal let out moans and crys before suddenly losing all sensations as Will switched his fingers for his cock not being able to stop himself started gently trusting "Fuck your so Fucking tight" Hannibal still moaning because of the change in size.

Hannibal was in pure bliss feeling the knot in his stomach pulsing, When Will started stroking his length he Lost it " Fuck ~~~ Will I'm gon-"
Will trusted faster and harder as his trust got sloppy "Go ahead I'm close to"

Hannibal came in Will's hand, Will pushed on Hannibal's stomach sending his thrust further into his
G-spot. Hannibal now completely overwhelmed came again with Will.

Will collapsed next to Hannibal catching their breath, Will fully recovered before Hannibal even had a chance to think straight.

Will got out of bed and grabbed a warm wash cloth and started wiping of Hannibal and himself. The warm wash cloth sent shivers though Hannibal " oh fuck the handcuffs" will said before grabbing the key.

"Hanni I'ma roll you over and undue the cuffs. Are you okay" Hannibal nodded still processing the words while Will gently rolled him on his stomach and undid the cuffs.

After getting thoroughly cleaned up they laid down " Hanni are you okay I wasn't very gentle" Hannibal's knees were weak his back already hurt his wrist had gone numb and his voice was completely horse "I'm fine that was definitely not what I expected"

Will kissed his cheek "It was probably rough I'm sorry honey" Hannibal looked down at Will staring straight though him "Your fine that's just my first time subing and it was fabulous... I'm just still processing the fact you do this every time"

Realization hit Will like a fucking plane not only was this Hannibal's first time subing but also bottoming he's definitely gonna be sore tomorrow.