Play Fight

Will usually got bored when everything was calm and well in the world, leaving him to cause his own chaos.

Hannibal was messing with his clothes in the closet when Will decided something would be way better looking on the floor, he walked in and grabbed a pair of pants that Hannibal had likely just folded.

Hannibal's attention was drawn away from his shirts when Will loudly hummed, looking at Will he quickly understood what would ensue in the  next few minutes "Will I just washed those... Please put them back" Will developed a mischievous smile as he slowly unfolded the pants and dropped them on the floor.

Hannibal looked at the discarded pants in disbelief and brought a steaming look back to Will "you little twat" Will cackled as he ran through the house With Hannibal on his heels, scolding him with frustration apparent in his voice.

They had found themselves in the usual spot for their disputes, the kitchen island Which Will often used as a way of getting distance from a somewhat bothered Hannibal "I have nothing to do today so if you wanna play round about all day I will god damnit" Will laughed "sure you will bitch boy" Hannibal took the playful nickname to heart and decided then and there Will was done for.

Hannibal casually loosened the knot of his tie and slid it over his head bringing Will to watch the tie closely as Hannibal threw it to the side, Will swore he had looked away for a second, but looking back to where Hannibal was previously standing now being empty told him to stop underestimating how fast Hannibal was.

Will felt a tight grip on both of his wrists as he was pushed against the counter "Fuck...How in the hell" Will subconsciously took note of Hannibal as he held his wrist in one hand holding him against the counter with his front pressing against his ass practically bending him over the counter as Hannibal pulled open a drawer to the side of Will's hip.

Will continued to struggle against Hannibal's hold, Hannibal grabbed something out of the drawer before closing it,Will immediately assumed Hannibal had grabbed a wooden spoon and he suddenly became much more compliant.

Will was surprised when something cool wrapped around his wrist "since you can't behave I'm going to restrain you for a bit and we'll see how your behavior improves" It became very obvious what was around his wrist when Will heard the clicks of a zip tie being fastened, Will's only thought came out "Why do we have zip ties in the kitchen" Hannibal pulled Will's back to his chest and brought his mouth to Will's neck "they have many purposes" Hannibal kissed Will's neck  and pulled him away from the counter.

"Walk" Hannibal made Will lead him up the stairs and back to the bedroom like a dog on a leash, Hannibal let go of Will's wrist "your going to sit on the bed and wait for me to finish up what I was doing before you rudely intruped me. Then I let you go, if I'm feeling generous" Will sat down and sat still for a solid minute.

He then decided to get out of the zipties by sliding his hands under his legs, bring his hand in front of him and now all that was left to do was chew through the ziptie.

Will started chewing though the his plastic confines that was until a hand slammed down beside his head "don't hurt your pretty teeth" Hannibal then proceeded to flip open a knife and slice the zip tie before calmly leaving.

A/N
Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄
Sorry for not posting recently.