love bites

Hannibal woke up from a beam of sun coming through the curtains he looked down at the sleeping brunette. Will's arm was wrapped around Hannibal his head on Hannibal's chest. Hannibal loved waking up like this he laid there soaking in the view. Hannibal traced what was left of last night's activities like the bite marks on will's collarbone.

Will's voice broke the silence "Dr.lector do you have a staring problem" Hannibal gave a small smile "The beautiful things in life should be enjoyed even if you have to stare at them love" Will exhaled a laugh " I don't wanna go to work today I could just lay here all day, what time is it" Hannibal looked to the nightstand  "It's time to get ready I'll make you coffee" will made a frustrated nosie and buried his head in Hannibal's chest. Hannibal smiled sweetly "sadly we have to go or we'll be interrupted by a call from Jack" will looked up with a mischievous face "A phone call wouldn't save you if we started" Hannibal kissed will on the forehead " you're right it would take him walking into the room for that" will rolled his eyes and hopped out of bed grabbing a robe from a chair and walking into the bathroom.

Hannibal got dressed in the pajama pants that were thrown off to the floor last night and headed to the kitchen. Will started the shower and cleaned up after stepping out he wiped the fog off the mirror and looked at the bite marks and hickeys he hadn't noticed receiving. In total 2 hickeys on his ribs and 7 bite marks on his shoulders and collarbone it was quite the site he blushed at the thought of how they got there.

He went to Hannibal's closet and grabbed an outfit, he has a few outfits in Hannibal's closet after staying there most of the time he only went home to take care of the dogs and the house. He got dressed and headed down to breakfast made by Hannibal. Him and Hannibal finished breakfast and looked at the time, Will gave Hannibal a quick kiss said goodbye and headed to work.

Will walked into his lecture hall to grab some paperwork but found Beverly sitting at his desk. She looked up to will and jumped out of the chair " wow will looks like you had fun last night no wonder your late" will looked down at his appearance nothing was out of place then he remembered the bite marks just barely visible because of his collar will quickly changed the subject " are you here because I'm late or just because you like snooping through my desk" Beverly laughed and closed the drawer she was going through before will Walked in. She gasped innocently "what me snooping never and yes jack sent me to find you we have an interesting one today"