Late night

It was 2:00 in the morning and will still wasn't home he left for work along with Hannibal but he never came home after work. Hannibal was worried as well as pissed Will never said anything to him and he wouldn't answer the phone. Hannibal was sitting at the piano in the Dark he couldn't sleep without knowing were Will was.

Time 2:53

Hannibal heard keys jingle and unlocked the door Will walked into the pitch black room he took off his shoes and jacket. Hannibal smelt a familiar cologne if he was correct it belonged to Chilton. Will walked to the living room and sat on the couch head in hands.

Hannibal was deadly silent and walked behind the couch he put his hands on the top of the couch and broke the silence " Look who's home" will jumped off the couch and turned on the lamp by the couch.

He made eye contact with Hannibal
" Jesus Christ Hannibal what are you doing up I thought you were asleep" Hannibal looked scary calm. Hannibal now in the presence of light saw the bruises on will's face he walked up to will and touched the marks on his face "What happened and why do you smell like that cockroach Chilton" Will sighed I'll tell you but can we go upstairs first I have to change theses clothes."

Hannibal sat at the end of the bed will started undressing "I'm sorry I didn't tell you what was going on my phone was dead and I had my hands full with work" Hannibal sat uninterested "Will why is your face bruised" will was in his boxers now he splashed water on his face and sprayed some of Hannibal's cologne on himself.

Will walked over to Hannibal and looked down to make eye contact "I got into a fight and the other persons lucky to be alive that's all I'm going to say" Hannibal stood up and kissed him "Do this again and you'll be sleeping on the couch" Will rolled his eyes

"I'm hurt and I still get in trouble" Hannibal got into bed " I still have the right mind to send you to the couch" will laid down and snuggled up to Hannibal "But then you'd be all alone in this cold bed by yourself" Hannibal pulled Will closer and wrapped his arms around Will's waist

"That would be awful, to bad your all ready here" Hannibal let out a comforted sighed
"Good night Will" will turned to face Hannibal "What would you have done if I hadn't came home" Hannibal rubbed his eyes

"I would liquidate your finances and run away to Florence after murdering you" will looked concerned. Hannibal chuckled " Go to bed will" will kissed Hannibal and rolled back over " Jokes on you I'm broke" Hannibal kissed will on the neck "I know good night"