Love bites 3 SMUT

The car ride from the FBI was silent and full of tension when they got to the house Will jumped out of the car and stomped inside the house Hannibal following. Will had already thrown his boots off and ran upstairs Hannibal calmly took off his jacket and shoes he neatly placed them on the shoe rack.

Hannibal wasn't afraid of anything but when will was as mad as he was Hannibal had a similar feeling. When Hannibal entered the bedroom he heard will in the closet rummaging through his things Hannibal took off his blazer and approached the closet to find will on his knees back to Hannibal.

Hannibal slowly approached Will who had froze there, not saying a word "William I'm sorry I was reckless and embarrassed you in front of jack it won't happen again I'm truly sorry love" will let out a small laugh "Oh you will be" Hannibal was confused for a moment before feeling something cold wrap around his wrist.

Will had cuffed one of Hannibal's wrists and gotten behind him in a matter of seconds. Hannibal's other hand was used to throw him on to the bed. Will had effortlessly handcuffed Hannibal to the bedframe " I've never gotten to use those handcuffs before but they seem to fill their purpose for today" Will walked into the bathroom and Hannibal was laid on his bed wrists cuffed above his head completely stunned at the fact will had got the jump on him.

Hannibal was pulled out of his shock when the bathroom door opened. Will walked out in nothing but his tight black boxers and his white dress shirt unbuttoned completely. Hannibal felt his pants get tight at the man's appearance will walked over to the discarded jacket that was on the floor he slowly bent over and took out his phone from the pocket. Hannibal watched as will silenced his phone recalling what Will had said that morning "A phone call wouldn't save you if we started" will walked over to the bed and took a seat right on Hannibal's lap.

Will adjusted himself to a comfortable place and he leaned closely to Hannibal's ear "you know I didn't mind the comments from the team. Knowing damn well I enjoyed receiving them but it seemed unfair for you to have a laugh at my expense Dr.Lector" Hannibal's member twitched under Will's ass. Will leaned back and began kissing Hannibal, he started melting into the kiss as he bit at Hannibal's bottom lip.

Hannibal gasped catching his breath giving Will the opportunity to explore his mouth and deepen the kiss. They pulled away catching their breath. At this point Hannibal was pulling at the cuffs wanting to touch Will in any way and will notice this

" I'm not done yet considering you touching me and leaving visible marks got you here I'm going to enjoy this for a little while" Hannibal nodded knowing he deserve this. Will unbuttoned Hannibal's shirt and threw his own to the floor then moved to his pants, Will pulled them and his boxers off.

Hannibal's member stood straight up begging for attention, will started at the tip and slowly began licking the precum off then all at once took in the shaft, Hannibal breathing began to get Shakey. Will kept a fast pace till he felt it twitching in his throat, slowing his pace Will felt the warm liquid coat the back of his throat. He swallowed and got off the bed to grab the key Hannibal's head was hanging, blood running from his lip where will bit him. He was breathing heavily will climbed back onto his lap.

Will unlocked one of the cuffs and Hannibal flung forward and threw will on to the bed will let out a small grasp Hannibal pulled the boxers off of Will's small but muscular frame Hannibal lined up with will ass and trusted into will's prostate. Will was a moaning mess with just a few thrusts " fuck Hannibal ahhh yes fuck right there ahh" Hannibal was huffing and kept his pace fast slamming into him. With every thrust will was getting closer when Hannibal suddenly pulled out Will shivered at the lost. Hannibal flipped will onto his hands and knees and put his dick back into will he began thrusting again and leaned forward biting will's shoulders.The pain from the bites made will's body shiver he felt a creeping feeling form in his stomach
" don't stop I'm going to .... Fuck"

will came and was riding out his orgasm in ecstasy while Hannibal kept relentlessly pounding into his prostate till he came too Hannibal was left panting. After a few more times they were laying back in the recked sheets.

Hannibal and will were snuggled up in a peaceful Bliss when Hannibal suddenly spoke up "I'm truly sorry William for the way I acted today" Will had Hannibal's hand intertwined with his own looking at the cuts left from the cuffs "It's okay I got my revenge I mean look at your wrists. I'm surprised those cuffs held up honestly." Hannibal kissed will's forehead

"Honestly it doesn't bother me you should definitely stay home tomorrow you might not be able to walk. Plus now I know about the cuffs you keep in my closet that I can use on you, I'm wondering what else is in there I didn't know about" will flung up out of bed, and fell out then walked into the closet and closed the door.