The Fate Of Two

Hannibal and will had an agreement that will could live with Hannibal but he could still have his house to himself considering will likes his personal space. Hannibal would prefer if he just kept his stuff at their home but will mentioned the dogs and their hair being on everything. That was enough for Hannibal to leave it be but Hannibal was still curious about what he hadn't bought home.

Hannibal took the day off made breakfast and left a note on the fridge Will rarely woke up with Hannibal's absence but Hannibal thought the note would help so Hannibal started the hour drive to Will's house in wolf trap Virginia.

Will woke up to the alarm clock going off "Hannibal can you turn that off" will waited but the alarm kept going off he finally woke up enough to turn it off " Hannibal?" He got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. The first thing he noticed was the hot pink sticky note on the fridge.

Good morning my love I had to go to the office early today I made breakfast it's in the fridge I'll see you tonight have a lovely day -Hannibal

Will opened the fridge and found the nicely presented breakfast and sat down to eat. After getting dressed he went to leave for work.

Hannibal finally made it to the house he grabbed the left over breakfast sausage for the dogs and headed in the dogs barked and jumped all over him leaving him covered in dog hair he gave them the sausage then swept the hair off himself "This is why I don't have animals" then started looking around.

Will was at a crime scene investigating the murder of two mangled corpses one female and the other male they were in the trunk of a parked SUV on the side of the road. The only reason the FBI was asked to look into it was because of how badly the corpses were mangled. The bodies were staged with the woman crucified with her hands nailed into the back of the seats and the man had his arms tied around the women's waist with rope. These bodies faces had been smashed to a point they were unrecognizable they had been skinned completely and the ankles of both victims had been smashed with their knee caps completely removed. The tongues have been cut out and most of the wounds that would have bled the most were cauterized.

Will stood completely still for a long time frozen in complete silence before Jacks voice boomed behind him "Will what do you make of this."
Will turned to face jack glad to avert his eyes " Well they weren't murdered here. This crime was committed out of pure hatred for the victims. This murder wanted them to be stripped of everything that made them human basically degrading them." The forensic team started gathering evidence and the bodies to bring back to the lab.

Will got in the car with Jack And started back to FBI "Hey Will you don't look too good should we stop by Hannibal's office on the way" Will remember the note from this morning and figured that Hannibal might be busy with work "No it's ok jack I'll make an appointment with him this afternoon" The rest of the ride Will's mind was filled with the comforting thought of talking to Hannibal and resting in his arms at the end of the day. He sent Hannibal a few texts and called him but he didn't answer.

Hannibal got back into the car after saying goodbye to the dogs he didn't bring his phone into the house so he checked it to see if jack needed an assist with any cases. He opened it and saw all the missed calls and texts from will and his heart started pounding what if something happened to Will if he got hurt in anyway he would murder Jack.

Hey Hannibal sorry I know you're busy but I was just at a crime scene I'll explain later but it was gruesome and I just need to see you love you
- Will

Hannibal immediately headed to the FBI building breaking multiple driving laws. Hannibal calmed himself before entering the lab and walked into the lab. He stopped behind Will and spoke up "Hello" everyone turned to Hannibal "Oh Hannibal good thing your here would you like to look at the case and the evidence" Hannibal looked at the bodies on the tables "I'll have Will explain it to me then I'll take a look"
Hannibal and will Walked to his lecture hall.

As soon as Will closed the door behind them Hannibal wrapped him in a hug " Are you okay Will I'm sorry I didn't see your calls" Will sank into the hug and started to hyperventilate he slowly calmed down "yeah I'm okay today was a lot and I know you were busy I'm sorry for making you come see me" Hannibal kissed Will on the head "Never apologize for this type of thing I'll deal with Jack and we can go home and we can snuggle up and I'll give you your gift" Will smiled then got confused " you got me a gift" Hannibal smiled and started off to deal with Jack.
_________________________________

AN
I have a lot to add to this story so there will be a part 2 mostly because there's more to the murder and some after care of our graham cracker sorry if there's any spelling mistakes.