Jealousy

Will came into the house a little pissed off, with Hannibal following behind him Will walked into the kitchen and opened the wine cellar. He stopped and closed it he walked over to the stove and picked up a cast iron pan. Hannibal walked into the kitchen " Will just because someone complimented me doesn't mean you're faced with competition for my love"

Will rolled his eyes "Your luck I don't smack you over the head with this" will said as he opened the door to the cellar he walked in and Hannibal heard a loud bang " Will what was that" Hannibal asked walking over to the cellar. Inside was Will looking like Rapunzel with his cast iron skillet and a knocked out burglar

" Well assuming I didn't hit him with enough Force to crack his skull I'mma say I knocked him out but where did you put my whiskey" Hannibal looked shocked at how calm Will was after defending their wine cellar with a pan "It's on the shelf behind you" will grabbed his bottle of whiskey and walked past Hannibal " I'm still upset with you so I'm going to the bedroom to drink you deal with this and God forbid jack shows up don't even tell him I'm here" Hannibal was still in shock will started up the stairs " Hey Would you really have hit me with the pan if not for this very unlucky burglar" Will stopped half way up the stairs "obviously not in the head maybe the ribs"

AN
After writing the stories before this I felt like a funny Oneshot hope you enjoyed