The Fate Of Two 2

Hannibal and Will came back into the lab everyone was dead silent will spoke up "what's going on" Beverly turned to speak while trying to hold back a smile.

"your not going to believe what we found in her " Will got a fearful expression " what and were" Beverly looked at Hannibal with a smile tugging at her lips "There's a wine bottle shoved up her vagina" everyone besides jack Hannibal and will broke out laughing.

After everyone caught their breath will continued to ask about the evidence "So besides that what else did you find" Zach spoke up "So besides the wine bottle in her, we found that both victims are wearing wedding rings. The car they were found in belongs to the female victim  Tiffany Whitlock who's not married."

Will had a idea "what is it will" jack asked with a very serious voice. Will looked at everyone " did the car have any evidence that it was in a crash recently" Beverly went to the computer and brought up a report of the car. Beverly turned to will "There's a report on our car that it was in a two way crash a month ago.our victim was intoxicated and the other driver was hospitalized for three weeks and a child died in the accident."

Will walked over to the tray with the rings on it and read the inscription
" To my beloved forever and always. That's not very special to put on your wife's ring, I bet this ring belongs to the other driver and this man's wife"

Jack looked surprised " Beverly who was the other driver and where's her current address " Beverly scribbled down an address and name then handed it to Jack. Jack started out of the lab everyone was frozen
" Hannibal Will your with me let's go"
Hannibal said something to Beverly and left with Jack and will.

They pulled up to the house of Natalie Winters and knocked on the door. Hannibal smelt gunpowder and pulled will and jack to the ground as a  shotgun fired through the door. Jack and will unholstered their guns and kicked down the door when they breached the house found the back door was opened.

After Jack and will had gone into the house Hannibal ran behind the house stood bye the back door as soon as it opened. he grabbed the women's gun out of her hands and knocked her out with the but of the gun. He waited for a moment before hearing "will go after her" will flew out the door and pointed his gun at Hannibal before he realized. "Well Hello William before you shoot me we should have dinner sometime"Hannibal ejected the shells out of the gun.

Will gave a considering look before yelling back to Jack "Hannibal got her" Jack came out of the door and chuckled "Wow well let's get her a ambulance ride and back to the FBI"

Jack Had Left to interview the suspect and will went to leave when Hannibal grabbed his hand "Will we have to go retrieve your gift before we leave" will look confused and followed Hannibal to the lecture hall. when he opened the door he saw Beverly sitting on the floor with Winston on her lap. Will went full puppy dad talking to Winston in a baby voice
" What's he doing here Hannibal" Hannibal gave Beverly the can you leave please look and she did just that "Well I could tell you missed your dogs so this morning I left early and when to your house and grabbed Winston. Considering he's the best behaved one I figured he could stay with us for a while" Will was now on the ground petting Winston " So you didn't have work at all today and you didn't answer you phone"  Hannibal walked over and pulled will off the ground "well we can get into specifics later but we should just go home make dinner and cuddle up with Winston, you've had a rough day after all. " will consider the option "Don't think your getting off easy but that seems good right now"