Cowboy

Hannibal and Will were lounging in the living room when Will got a call from a old friend "Hey Dean it's been awhile" Will stood up and started pacing around the room "how long do I have, I gotta get days off and then I'll head down,fair warning I haven't rode anything for awhile so I might be rusty"

Hannibal head shot up at the idea of Will riding anything that wasn't him, Will walked up stairs With Hannibal on his heels "So I should be there for 3 days right, yep okay gotcha Well I'll call you if I can get the time off, okay bye"

Hannibal was perched in the doorway " Who was that" Hannibal said laced with jealousy " It was my friend Dean, from my home town, he's going to be in a top spot of the local rodeo and he asked if I wanted to go see him compete."

Hannibal plopped onto the bed "And you plan on going right" Will was checking the calendar on his phone "Yep if I can get the days off I'll be heading to new Orleans" Hannibal was glaring at Will "Will you must be pretty close to "Dean" to just leave like this "

Will paused picking up on Hannibal's jealous tone "I've known him for years, and I have seen him in forever so that's why I'm going as soon as possible" Hannibal lightened up
" How long are you going to be gone"

Will shrugged he loved how easy it was to make Hannibal jealous " I'll fly down, probably stay at his house and attend the rodeo and come home, so  about 5 days at most"

Hannibal wasn't pleased hearing 5 days or the fact Will would be by himself sleeping ins the same house as Dean, Will got a notification "My days off are approved so now I've gotta drive to wolf trap and pack"

Will walked over to Hannibal and kissed him knowing he was furious Will whispered " You better get packed if your coming" Those words calmed Hannibal immediately, Will then walked out of the room to go to wolf trap.

By the next day Hannibal and Will were packed up and on a plane, Hannibal had booked them first class seats because he refused to fly coach anywhere.

When they got off the plane Will saw Dean waving his cowboy hat in the air flagging him down Dean grabbed Will and squeezed him in a hug.

Hannibal was dressed casual just some jeans and a button down, when Dean finally let go of Will Hannibal offed his hand out Dean shook his hand "Oh Will who's this" Hannibal spoke up "Hello I'm Hannibal Will's friend" Hannibal said friend not wanting to out.

Will chuckled a little, Dean wasn't convinced "Friend huh, Wow Will you bagged a European stud that's willing to lie didn'tch ya" Will broke down laughing receiving a glare from Hannibal.

Dean Grabbed Hannibal and Will by the shoulder "Well we should get going, Emma's cooked dinner for you guys she really missed ya Will"

When they got into the house Emma screamed and jumped into Will's arms he lifted her easily like he'd done it a million times " Will omg I missed you so much I can't believe your finally visiting us" she dropped out of his arm and smacked him over the head "Took you long enough".

Her attention immediately shot to Hannibal who she had to look up to "Well looks like you were busy with this good looking fellow" she put her hand out and kissed her hand " Hello I'm Hannibal it's nice to meet you".

Will rolled his eyes at Hannibal's antics " Will you gotta marry this boy he's got an accent and he's a gentleman" Will turned so red he thought he was gonna die.

After dinner the four went and sat out on the patio Dean and Will were drinking whiskey catching up and Hannibal and Emma were drinking Wine and gossiping about Will.

________________________________
A/N
I'm gonna write a part 2 because this one's getting pretty long. I felt like it'd be nice for Will to have people he grew up with and practically introduce Hannibal to Will's older friends.