Feminine

Will walked into the lab with some paperwork for Jack to fill out but instead walked a conversation about something very interesting. He stood there not being noticed for a solid minute considering everyone was laughing besides Hannibal who happened to be there.

Once Hannibal noticed Will he made it clear that the person they were talking about had entered the room "Hello William you look lovely today" everyone besides Brian tried to hide their laughter "Thank you Hannibal?" Will asked as a response still very confused.

Will handed Jack the papers "So what were you guys talking about" Brian immediately responded "Oh nothing much just how your kinda feminine" he was cut off by an elbow to the ribs provided by Jimmy.

Will crossed his arms and glared at Brian, trying to conceal the anger behind his voice he said " Oh really how so" Beverly and Hannibal could tell he was fuming. Beverly cut in
" It's not a bad thing you just have some feminine features is all" Will waited for a answer provided by Jimmy " Will we weren't in anyway trying to make fun or anything It's just something someone said is all."

For obvious reasons that didn't help their case " I'm gonna leave in a minute who got the last word in about all this" almost everyone looked at Hannibal giving Will his answer " Alrighty then I'ma leave" he said with a hint of venom in his voice as he walked out.

Hannibal got home after will and headed upstairs to explain himself
Knowing Will was pissed off and definitely plotting revenge. Hannibal opened the bedroom door and immediately received a punch to the face, holding a hand on the pain he looked at a very calm Will.

Hannibal shifted his jaw before regaining his voice
" I know you're upset but why'd you have to do that... Holy Hell" Will rubbed his knuckles and shrugged
" Well a slap was too feminine But I am feminine so should I have slapped you instead"

Will then slapped the fuck out of the other side of his face and sat on the bed waiting for an explanation. Hannibal's whole face was in blistering pain he took a moment for the pain to subside "Will you've completely misunderstood this situation, I would never talk about you behind your back and you know it. We didn't mean to offend you, I especially didn't mean to."

Will started closing the space between them "So you don't consider talking about my looks in a demeaning way talking behind my back. So would you like for me to knock some sense into you because I would be willing to kick you in your ba-" Will was cut off by Hannibal's lips crashing into his.

Will melted into the kiss instantly, Hannibal broke it breathing heavily
" Before you resort to such unpleasantries would you let me explain" Will crossed his arms looking up into Hannibal's dark eyes "Fine"

Hannibal sighed relieved "The whole thing started with Beverly describing certain features that are considered feminine. What it had to do with the case I have no idea but she used you as an example and pointed out you do have some of those features. Which led to Jack making a comment that made them laugh. In all honesty it wasn't very funny but I might have pointed out you have very nice lips."

The embarrassment hit Will like a ton of bricks causing him to cup his face and mumble "I'm sorry I blew this way out of proportion" Hannibal kissed Will's head "I personally think it's Brian's fault for wording it wrong"

Will's head shot up to look at the damage he brought his thumb across  Hannibal's cheekbone causing him to wince " Oh fuck I'm sorry dose it hurt a lot" Hannibal chuckled " I'm fine really it's just sore"
Will sat Hannibal down on the bed "I'm gonna get ice change into your PJs I'll be right back"

Will soon came back ice in hand Hannibal was in bed with only his sweats on Will climbed in handing him the ice. Will snuggled up to Hannibal " Do you need anything else I hope you don't get a bruise" Hannibal kissed will's hand "I'm definitely going to have a bruise and your hands going to hurt when the adrenaline slows. So now the real question is are we going to work tomorrow with evidence of an attack or staying in bed for you and I to properly heal."

Will smirked "I'm okay with the second opinion" Will moved the ice off Hannibal's face and started placing kisses across his face.