I'M BATMAN

Will often had nightmares but recently it had gotten worse to the point Will felt bad waking up Hannibal every night.

So Will decided he was just going to stay up, he tried to get sleep one last time to start the insanity timer.

He went to bed at 7:00 pm and woke up at 3:00 so he had 9 hours of sleep before starting this experiment.

Hannibal was still asleep considering it's 3 in the morning, Will slowly slid out of Hannibal's arms and downstairs.

Hannibal being as rich as he is had an espresso machine that would be Will's saving grace.

Will made a 6 shot Carmel iced coffee for himself and thought of ways to pass the time "There are convenient stores open right now I could go get some stuff" Will walked upstairs and quietly opened the door to his shared bedroom.

Will walked into the bathroom and grabbed his hygiene things and went to his closet grabbing an outfit before leaving for the downstairs bathroom where he showered and got ready.

He grabbed his phone, keys, wallet and coffee before getting in his car and driving to the closest 7-11 and buying some energy drinks.

Will drinks alot of energy drinks and coffee so he got some of his favorites,
Coffee monster and regular red bull, 6 of each.

There was a young lady probably just out of highschool working the counter
She sparked up a conversation that Will enjoy.

They talked about their job habits and why they both would need this many energy drinks before Will took himself home.

5:00 am 2 hours in

Hannibal rolled over to look at Will it was usually the best part of waking up, until he noticed Will wasn't in bed
Hannibal got up and walked to the top of the stairs "WILL"  With no answer.

Hannibal thought of every possible reason why will was gone " It's fine he could have just got called into work, right" Will walked into the kitchen keys and bag in hand " who are you talking to."

Hannibal inspected Will's appearance
His hair is damp, fully dressed, convenience store bag in hand
" No one did anything happen last night" Hannibal asked suspiciously.

Will shrugged "nothing I'm aware of" Hannibal slowly nodded "okay do you want me to make you coffee then"
Will smiled brightly "Yes please and can you please put 4 shots of espresso" Hannibal looked puzzled
" Did you not sleep well last night" Will was putting his energy drinks in the fridge " I got 9 hours just lacking this morning" Hannibal didn't question anything else but took notes on Will's behavior.

Will got to work very caffeinated, he went to the lab to see Beverly bearing a coffee for himself and her, he knocked on the glass door "Beverly I got you something" she gasped and grabbed the coffee "Thank you your a life saver, I couldn't sleep last night, only takes 72 hours till you loose your sanity" Will smiled at this.

5:00 pm 14 hours in

Will got home from work pretty tired but nothing more caffeine couldn't fix, so he cracked open a red bull and Heard a sound behind him which he assumed it was Hannibal " How much caffeine have you had today" Will took a sip and turned to face Hannibal
" Just the coffee from this morning and this" Hannibal shrugged it off.

Technically he didn't lie he just didn't tell Hannibal the exact numbers, later at night when will was supposed be in bed asleep he was up on his phone Hannibal was trying to stay up and observe Will's behavior to see exactly what he was doing but he fell asleep first.

Will was getting tired again so he started researching different stimuli keep him up and one result came up that he figured would be easiest, since nicotine is a stimulant, smoking can mask your exhaustion.

3:00am 24 hours in

Will got up still in his sweats and t-shirt grabbed a hoodie and when to the same convenience store.

The same girl was working "He do you vape" Will figured with Hannibal's keen sense of smell a vape would be better than cigarettes " Yeah I do why do you ask" Will put the new energy drink on the counter "I was just wondering if you could recommend me a brand" she pointed out the different flavors of a bar vape Will landed on the convenient coffee flavor.

When he got in his car he opened the box and hit the vape, honestly not as bad as he thought just flavored air, when he got home he sat with his legs hanging off the side of the chair in the living room hitting the vape, drinking a monster and watching a fishing YouTube video on his phone.

5:00am 26 hours in

Will Heard movement upstairs so he waved his hand to clear whatever smoke was lingering and put the vape in his pocket, he sat there and continued to watch his video.

When Hannibal walked down stairs the sound drew and the faint smell of coffee drew his attention to Will sitting in the dark "Will what are you doing up" Will looked over his shoulder at Hannibal "Just watching fishing videos why"

Hannibal inhaled deeply " Will did you sleep last night" Will felt bad about lying to Hannibal " No, but have you noticed that you could be Batman" Hannibal looked puzzled
" what are talking about"

Will stood up " your an an orphan, you're rich, you have a secret job as a cover up for your illegal activities and you do" air quotes "vigilante work"

Hannibal was so confused " I'M BATMAN Will I'm genuinely concerned for your well-being" Will started maniacally laughing " Put a hold on that for a minute, I just realized I've slept with Batman"

Hannibal was kinda freaked out at this point " If I agree with you, would you tell me how many hours you been up" Will took it into consideration
" Nope, I'm in the middle of an "experiment" and I can't have any interference"

Hannibal walked over to Will and grabbed his shoulders "Will tonight you're going to bed even if I have to make sure of it" Will rolled his eyes "And there's the interference" Will dropped to his knees and rolled away from Hannibal's legs before bolting to the stairs and climbing them on all fours.

Hannibal ran a hand though his hair
" after years of being in this relationship this is by far the weirdest thing he's done" Hannibal entered their room and heard the shower running.

Hannibal opened the bottom drawer of his nightstand and removed a fake bottom pulling out a bag of pills and grabbing two before pulling everything back in its original place.

When will walked out of the bathroom in his underwear he looked around to see Hannibal entering the room with a glass of water

" Will if you are going to be up longer your going to start getting headaches take this aspirin and drink this" Will looked at him suspiciously "You wouldn't be lying to me would you Hannibal" Hannibal tilted his head
" Will I do not appreciate being accused when I'm only looking out for you, you have decided to do this and I will not interfere but I would prefer you're in comfort why doing so"

Will looked guilty " I'm sorry Hannibal I appreciate your support" Will tossed back the medicine and the water " Will do you plan on working still, your not in a well rested headspace" Will shrugged "Honestly I don't even have to go in today because I don't have any lectures and I'm good on paperwork so unless I get called for a murder I is so good" Will words started getting sloppy and his legs felt like jello.

Will looked at Hannibal vision blurred Will stumbled over to the bed " You son of a ditch did you drug me, you fucker mother" Hannibal laid Will down on the bed and kissed his forehead "You'll thank me later I'm going to work you'll be okay it's just something to knock you out for awhile"

Will's body felt like liquid led "Bitch face imma kick your-" and like that will was out

28 hours