Snake

Hannibal was outside in the garden watering the tomatoes he grew himself when something caught his eyes.

He froze staring at a coiled reptile he dropped the hose and walked into the house "WILL GET DOWN HERE NOW" Will rushed downstairs tripping on the last few steps.

Will grabbed the wall and steadied himself "What, what happened" Hannibal licked his bottom lip trying to hide the fear in his voice "There's a snake in the garden"

Will bit back a smile "so is that why you screamed like a girl" Hannibal got embarrassed "I did not, you must have misheard" Will smiled playfully "so what do you want me to do about it"

Hannibal's voice got high pitched "I want you to remove it I don't care what happens to it but it's in my tomatoes and I don't want it there"

Will broke down laughing, Hannibal smacked his shoulder "It's not funny, quit laughing" Will caught his breath and headed outside with Hannibal watching from the window.

Will saw a common garter snake they aren't venomous and aren't dangerous so Hannibal either misidentified it or was just scared of them.

Will got an idea "Hey Hannibal what did the snake look like because I'm not seeing one" Hannibal was confused and walked over to Will.

As soon as he saw it he jumped and sprinted on to the porch "You absolute twat I'm going to kill you" Will smiled evilly before picking up the snake "Oh really then why don't you come do it" Hannibal looked petrified.

Will watched the snake wrap around his hand "Will get rid of it, it could be dangerous and it's disgusting" Will raised an eyebrow sarcastically "First of all it's a nonvenomous garter snake and it's just a baby".

Hannibal clenched his fist "Will I don't care rid of it" Will tilted his head "but it's cute and it's not harmful, if anything it's helping keep rodents out of your garage" Hannibal shook his head "It's atrocious and it's harmful to me"

Will smirked before hanging the snake around his neck like a tie, Hannibal looked like he could faint "Fine if it's so harmful to you I'll get rid of it"

Will had a huge grin on his face as he strutted towards Hannibal, Hannibal started running and Will followed.

Hannibal ran to one side of the island with Will on the other side of it "Will if you bring that snake anywhere near me" Will laughed "What you'll get close enough to hit me, yeah I don't think so" Hannibal pointed to the front door "Get it out of here now, or no sex for a week" Will rolled his eyes and ran after Hannibal the switched sides.

Hannibal yelled "Two weeks" Will sighed "Fine I'll go let it go" Will walked close to Hannibal to walk out the front door effectively sending Hannibal fleeing as far away as possible.

When Will came home Hannibal was sitting on the couch, Will dug in his pocket before standing behind Hannibal and kissing his head.

Hannibal smiled at the feel then something cold was placed on his shoulder he turned to see what it was then shot off the couch and onto the floor.

Will was holding himself up as he laughed, he had placed a fake snake on Hannibal's shoulder "You bastard, no nothing for a month" Will collapsed to the floor laughing so hard he couldn't breathe.

Two Weeks later Hannibal crawled into bed next to will who was scrolling on his phone, Hannibal leaned into his neck and placed a kiss, without looking away Will pushed his head away with his index finger.

Hannibal paused confused why his advances had been denied "Nope I'm still in trouble remember, for a whole month, it's only been two weeks.

Hannibal frowned why did he have to say a month "Well sucks for you no ass for a month, guess you'll have to Suffffer" Hannibal pouted as he scooted under the sheets.

Will smiled to himself as he turned off the lamp on bed side table and laid down.