Feminine 2

Will woke up to Hannibal brushing his messy curls behind his ear out of his face "How's your hand darling" Will put his hand out in front of his face scanning for any injury.

His knuckles had bruised a little bit, enough to see he looked at Hannibal before jumping up bringing his hand to Hannibal's jaw to better see the damage.

Hannibal's cheekbone had been bruised a purple pink luckily it was only on his cheekbone. Hannibal did have a welt from where Will slapped him last night but it was nowhere to be found.

Will sighed with relief and worry, relieved the welt was gone but worried about the very noticeable bruise.

Hannibal chuckled before Will realized his current position Will reacted so fast he didn't even realize he had flipped himself onto Hannibal, knees on both sides of his waist one hand holding Hannibal's face and the other arm holding the headboard to support him.

Will felt his face get hot "Sorry Hannibal I didn't even realize" Hannibal smirked sliding his hand under Will shirt "Don't be sorry love, if you wanna be on top I would be a fool to complain"

Will smiled and rolled his eyes, he leaned down to be face to face with Hannibal, he kissed his cheekbone and Lead kisses down his neck were he found a good spot to leave a big hickey on his neck just above his usual coller line.

Will whisper in his ear " Maybe after work but for now you better find a turtleneck to wear" Will got up and grabbed something to wear and rushed off to the bathroom leaving a coy smile tugging at Hannibal's lips.

Will arrived at work and got a ride with Jack to new the crime scene, it was in the middle of a stone bridge out in the country side.

The victims face had been smashed into the ground by something heavy probably a sludge hammer, The limbs had been positioned to fit into a big red spray painted circle and square.

Will saw the likeness to Leonardo da Vinci's Vitruvian Man it represents the "perfect man," Will rolled his eyes "What is it Will" Will told Jack what the body was staged after.

Jack nodded like he still didn't get what Will was talking about "It's an old example of the human body it's still reference in medical study to this day"

Jack looked at the lab team "Do you guys see the same resemblance" they walked to were will was standing Beverly tilted her head " oh I see it okay yeah, you know who's probably really familiar with this."

Will knew exactly what Beverly was doing, she was trying to bring Hannibal into this to see the aftermath of yesterday "Hannibal, Jack you should call him I bet Will would love the extra insight" she smiled sarcastically at Will.

Jack agreed and pulled out his phone " It's fine Jack I'll call him" Jack put his phone back in his pocket " You sure, you have the address and everything right" Will nodded and waited for Jack to turn around before flipping off Beverly and unintentionally flashing attention to his bruised knuckles that jimmy Brian and Beverly noticed.

Will called Hannibal "Hey Hannibal are you busy today" Hannibal hummed pleasantly "Not particularly but my cheek is quite sore" Will ignored his comment "Are you familiar with Leonardo da Vinci's Vitruvian Man" Hannibal paused "Yes I've read about it in some medical studies, dose this have something to do with your current case"

Will rubbed the bridge of his nose "Yeah the body is staged like the diagram, do you wanna come see it Jack apparently wants your insight" Will said the last bit with a hint of sarcasm

" I'm flattered but how far is the crime scene from the FBI" Will looked around " about 356 miles out of town"
Will could feel Hannibal smirking

" That's quite far Will and my face dose hurt... If you kiss it better when I get there I'll do it"
Will looked at Jack who was making a gesture to wrap it up "Fine I'll do it and not because your guilt tripping me either." Before Hannibal said anything else Will hung up on him.

When Hannibal pulled up Will walked over to his car "Thanks for coming Hannibal the bodies right over here" Hannibal and Will started walking towards everyone.

Jack noticed the bruise immediately
" woah Hannibal that's quite the bruise what happened" With Jack's voice being as loud as it is the team hear and gathered around Hannibal.

"What happened Hannibal it looks like you got punched pretty hard" Hannibal nodded "It's not important right now I want to see Leonardo da Vinci's copy cat before hand"

After an ungodly hour of giving insight on the victim and only getting asked questions like "So did a patient get mad at you or what" which wasn't necessarily wrong but irrelevant non the less they wrapped up the crime scene and Will left the scene with Hannibal.

In the car Will watched Hannibal out of the corner of his eye every few minutes Hannibal would glance at him "Penny for your thoughts" Hannibal said, Will looked at him realizing he had a RBF the whole time

"It's nothing much I just know Beverly is going to bust into my office when we get back" Hannibal smiled " Well I appreciate how worried she is for my wellbeing, almost like I'm a domestic violence case"

Will sarcasticly grasped "You are I had no clue, should I call the police" Will put his hand to his face like a phone "yes police I'd like to file a report" Hannibal laughed "Make sure you report the absence of a kiss too"

Will smiled and leaned over to kiss Hannibal on the temple
" There better honey" Hannibal glanced over at the nickname

Hannibal put his hand on Will's upper thigh " Will do you know what else requires a kiss" Will glared at Hannibal "I'm not sucking you off while you're driving!. Just wait till we get home"

Hannibal smiled " Fine" Hannibal pouted

_______________
A/N
It came out more funny than serious but it was fun to write hope you enjoyed it