Cowboy 3

Hannibal and Will told Emma that they were turning in for the night, Emma watched them walk away with a smile as Hannibal wrapped his hand around Will's waist.

Hannibal closed the door locking it behind them, Will hung his arms around Hannibal's neck, bringing the distance between them to a close with bruising Force.

Will arched his knee in between Hannibal's legs giving him some friction but not enough, playing with Hannibal's more inpatient side.

Hannibal grabbed Will's thighs pulling him into his arms as he stumbled to the bed dropping will, will started unbuttoning his shirt as Hannibal undid his belt buckle.

Hannibal started kissing and leaving hickeys on Will's now exposed chest as he undid Will's pants, He helped Will by completely undressing him, throwing the clothes off to the side.

He kneeled in front of Will before he started sucking Will's very erect member sending vibrant moans into the air, Hannibal unbuttoned his shirt and paused to take it off his shoulders.

Hannibal lubed up Will's entrance before putting two fingers in with no warning, Will arched his back trying to contain his moans.

Will felt that familiar ball in his stomach as Hannibal scissored and grazed his prostate, Will flinched as Hannibal also started sucking him off.

Will felt overwhelmed at the two pleasures being afflicted on him "Wait ... Hann~ibal.. don't... I'm gonna~fuck" Will came covering Hannibal's hand in white.

Hannibal smiled lustfully at the mess "How wasteful" Will sat up catching his breath, Hannibal made eye contact as he licked his Hand "You taste divine".

Will still dazed from his climax felt his erection return with those words that smothered him like honey "Hannibal can I please suck you off" Hannibal couldn't resist Will's begging "of course, darling".

Hannibal got on the bed into a comfort position and Will started placing Hickeys and kisses on his thighs.

Will took Hannibal's length and started by licking the slit and following though, Hannibal was getting close just from Will's mouth.

He grabbed a handful of Will's curls and pulled him off, Will wasn't pleased by the absence.

Hannibal pulled him into a kiss and effectively lined up with his entrance before pushing in, Will got chills from the sudden intrusion.

Hannibal grabbed Will's Hips, guiding his thrusts, Will tryed to keep as quite as physically possible, he grabbed the headboard till his knuckles turned white.

Hannibal slowed his pace and Will laid on his chest putting his head on Hannibal's shoulder, Will whispered with what voice he had left "Fucker, you better not be going easy on me"

Hannibal knew Will was having trouble concealing the noise so he told will to lay on his stomach, he put a pillow under his hips then grabbed one of their belts of the floor and let Will bite down on it.

Hannibal spit on Wills rim before pushing in again, thanks to the pillow he hit Will's prostate without effort Will started bucking his hips in sync with Hannibal's thrusts.

Will strained his jaw biting the belt but it helped a lot, Hannibal grabbed Will's wrist pinning them with one hand his trusts were getting sloppy and desperate.

The pressure of the pillow pressing on Will's stomach increased as Hannibal pushed harder on his lower back, Will felt light headed coming closer to his climax, Hannibal was close too.

With a few more thrust Will felt Hannibal's warmth leak into him, Will came soon after, Hannibal leaned against Will's back placing a kiss on his neck.

Hannibal cleaned up Will and changed the bedding before pulling Will close and passing out.

The next morning Will and Hannibal headed out into the kitchen Where Dean and Emma were eating breakfast, they grabbed some food and sat down.

Hannibal looked like he'd slept well and will looked half dead, Emma cleaned up their plates once done "Hey Will are you going to help me feed" Dean asked and got smacked on the back of his head "Dean I think Will's still tired, I bet Hannibal would love to".

Hannibal and Dean left to feed and Emma poured two glasses of coffee "So I see "Bull Riding" yesterday really wore you out" she winked Will hummed in agreement "Your Back probably hurts, I'll get you some Tylenol."