Possessive

Hannibal and Will have been in a relationship for awhile now and you'd have to be blind not to notice, they don't do public displays of their relationship but they act like "Very Close Friends".

At crime scenes Hannibal stands at Will's shoulder and Whisper just loud enough for him to hear which causes Will to laugh or they communicate with their eyes for instance say Freddy said something dumb about a case she's digging into,  Will exchanges a "I hate this bitch look" to Hannibal and he'll respond with "I agree maybe a nice dinner of nosey redhead" and Will bites back a smile and looks at the ground.

These acks are small but not invisible so when someone doesn't see them or choose to ignore them it can end up bloody by default.

Will came to Hannibal's extravagant dinner party after getting dressed at his house to keep suspicion away he was dressed in a nice black suit.

He walked in and noticed that a few friends from work were here most importantly Beverly he walked over "These things seem a bit much just to talk to friends, don't you think" Will nodded "yeah but it's Hannibal's favorite thing to do besides me so it's nice to mix things up" Beverly stifled a laugh "God knows you deserve a break once in a while" Will agreed.

They looked over the crowded room before Beverly poked him with her elbow " looks like you've been spotted" Will looked at the fast approaching therapists as Beverly excused herself.

Hannibal smiled as he approached "You look dressed up Will, was it just for this" Will smirked lowing his voice to make sure no one else besides Hannibal could hear him " Me dressed up for you, please don't flatter yourself it doesn't suit you" Hannibal gave a light smile knowing that Will begin here gave him a sarcasm pass.

Hannibal was going to add a remark before he was rudely interrupted by Chilton "Hannibal it's great to see you this place looks fantastic, oh hello Will" Will looked Chilton up and down as he kept talking to Hannibal like he had a crush on him.

Hannibal broke eye contact with Chilton to check if Will was as annoyed as himself, What he didn't expect was Will already making eye contact "do you want me to end this" Hannibal silently agreed then smiling kindly at Chilton to lure him into a sense of safety he waited for him to stop talking to himself.

Hannibal turned his attention back to Chilton waiting for Will to cut him off but unexpectedly Chilton touched Hannibal's arm "Wow Hannibal you've gotta share your workout routine, that isn't assuming you have one and aren't naturally built".

Hannibal looked over at Will who was now staring at Chilton with intentions of dismemberment but in an instant Will's kind smile had returned assuming Chilton had looked to see what caught Hannibal's attention
"Oh...Sorry to interrupt your chat Chilton but I have some files of that serial killer you're interested in out in my car would you like to take a look" Chilton looked intrigued and annoyed.

Hannibal watched as Will held the door for Chilton before making eye contact "I'll be back when I'm done" Hannibal assumed the worst case scenario so he grabbed a glass of champagne and made a toast to draw everyone's attention.

After finishing a quick toast he slipped away to help Will hide a body or clean up as he approached the vehicles he heard gravel being moved he watched from behind a suv, Chilton was on the ground with Will holding his collar he could barely hear what Will was saying "I knew you were dumb but that was truly idiotic" Chilton tried to say something but was cut off by a strike to the face.

Will pulled a dazed Chilton back to reality with a quick jolt to his collar "let this be a reminder to not touch what's Mine" Will struck him once more before dropping his limp barley conscious body to the ground.

He stood up and kicked Chilton in the side " don't come around him again and get out of here before your pass comes to haunt you" Chilton rushed to his feet and into his car.

As Chilton fled Will straighten his suit and hair, Hannibal silently walked up behind Will and slid his arms around his waist Will sighed "How much did you see" Hannibal kissed his neck "I didn't get to see all of it sadly... But I heard something interesting" Will turned in his arms to face him hanging his arms around Hannibal's neck.

He tilted his head slightly "and what would that be" Hannibal smirked "your very possessive of me" Will rolled his eyes "At least you didn't hear the other stuff" Hannibal paused before he could say anything else Will slid out of his hold "Well you have a dinner party to host we better be heading back".

Hannibal followed questions lingering in the back of his mind.