Ink Tastes Weird

Will walked into the kitchen and leaned against the doorway "Hey Hannibal if you ever got a tattoo what would it be" Hannibal turned to face him knowing Will only asked questions like that if he wanted details on something he was contemplating about.

Hannibal strutted towards Will cutting the distance and grabbing him by the shoulders so he'd have no way of running off "Does this have anything to do with the fear of me eating you, cause I'd like to say I don't plan on it" Will paused "No but what does tattoos have to do with cannibals" Hannibal smiled "oh there's old stories about cannibal's not eating people because they don't like the taste of tattoos" Will shrugged off the new found information "You wouldn't happen to be asking me to give you an idea of what you would want permanently inked into your skin would you"

Will avoided eye contact making it very obvious that's exactly what he was doing "Nooooo I wouldn't do something reckless like that...Ever" Hannibal cocked a brow "Well if you were thinking of getting a tattoo I'd like to be involved as much as possible considering it's a big decision, not to mention the other factors of where it would be and who would get to see that particular part of your body to give you the tattoo."

Will smirked seeing how Hannibal wasn't worried about him getting a tattoo but jealous at the fact someone would have to give him a tattoo somewhere on his body, Will figured he could play with this.

" Well I was thinking of getting a dolphin tattoo on my ass or a tramp stamp that would say something you might disapprove of" Hannibal's face lost all pigment and he looked like he was going to pass out or die.

Will started laughing to the point he was leaning on Hannibal wheezing, Hannibal recovered from the shock and threw Will over his shoulder which scared Will out of his laughing fit "HANNIBAL...what did I say about using your words instead of kidnapping me into submission!!!"

Hannibal ignored him and walked up the stairs effortlessly with Will yelling profanitys and hanging over his shoulder, Hannibal entered their bedroom and tossed Will onto the bed.

Hannibal pinned him to the bed which wasn't concerning until Will noticed that Hannibal was mad enough to get on their bed with his shoes still on.

To most that wouldn't seem like much but Hannibal is the type of person that would rather cut off a part of his body then sleep in a bed with dirty shoes anywhere on it, so at this point Will was worried about his life expectancy and that it wouldn't be as long as he hoped.

Hannibal's gaze and voice deepened  "I want you to listen very carefully, if you are to get a tattoo with no meaning behind it and for someone to see your ass besides me to give you said tattoo I would not only kill the person who gave you the tattoo but I would also slice the tattoo off your skin. Do you understand"

Will swallowed the desert that had appeared in his throat "Hannibal I was just kidding and your going to find that you have overreacted tremendously" Hannibal sighed the relief appearing across his features "As much as I like you being on top of me could you get off me now" Hannibal stepped off the bed allowing Will to breathe.

Hannibal looked traumatically at the bed and the noticeable foot print he had left on the comforter, Will decided It'd be the best time to get his attention before he had a panic attack over a bit of dirt "So I actually was thinking about getting your Signature on my upper thigh"

Hannibal paused a smirk appearing on his lips "Interesting, when were you going to have this done" Will shrugged up until this point it was just an idea, Hannibal leaned down and kissed Will "If you can wait for awhile I could do the tattoo myself" Will's jaw dropped "have you ever given anyone a tattoo before" Hannibal nodded.

Will knows Hannibal was impressive by his sketch books alone but the thought of Hannibal wearing black gloves and holding a tattoo mechanic was something Will couldn't have pictured in a million years but would like to see "Yes please"

Hannibal smiled "Lovely I'll order the supplies but first I have to clean the bedding" Will laughed and rolled out off the bed.