Another Day Another Murder

Will was pacing in the waiting room of the doctor's office. the door opened and a short plump  black haired man Walked out babbling about something with Hannibal holding the door open for him. Hannibal said his goodbyes and focused his attention on will.

"Hello William" Hannibal said in a  endearing tone. Will said nothing and walked into the office and plopped down in his usual seat. He sat with his elbows on his knees and hands on his face Hannibal sat legs crossed and hand intertwined on his lap. will Ran his hands though his hair and exhaled roughly

"So William what seems to be the problem" will glared at Hannibal " Cut the William bullshit and the problem is Jack Crawford who I'm surprised didn't call you" Hannibal was not impressed with the language will was using but let it slide because of the state he was in.

"Oh he called me I was just wondering if that's all you were upset about" will started fidgeting with his hands " well it appears I don't like my analysis questioned fifteen times in a row" Hannibal gave a kinda smile
" Most don't like there hard work questioned by someone who gets to reap the rewards of said work" will now less upset took a moment to breathe "That's not the problem it's the fact he does it not for the reward but just for shits and giggles with the forensic team. That's what pisses me off and I walked out in the middle of it and came here" Hannibal tilted his head " well it seems you got in a few words before coming here right" will got up and started pacing again " I know you got the call from Jack and how I might have put Brian in his place after a rude remark he made" Hannibal's unchanged eye contact made will fix his posture and sit back down.

After awhile of light conversation between the two will was about to leave before Hannibal said " will next time you come in please watch your language" will furrowed his brows "Oh my goodness my apologies next time I will keep my ass in check because God knows you do.Have a great fucking day doctor lector" will slammed the door. Hannibal smiled and shook his head "one day he'll break that door and I won't let him hear the end of it"