The Bet

Will and Beverly were sitting in the lab having a very late night chat when the subject of Hannibal lector came up. Will leaned against the cold morgue table "So you think Hannibal lector the cold unfeeling psychologist has feelings for me. Like sexual yearning feelings just because a little bit of tension." Beverly didn't look up from the tray of evidence she was looking through "without a doubt and it's not just tension everytime we're at a crime scene he'll purposefully stand as close to you as possible almost like he's protecting your back. Not to mention he looks at your ass all the time"

Will felt his face get red " He does, I don't think he's a ass man personally I think he likes boobs like on women." Beverly raised her brow
" if that man's not gay then neither are we. I bet you a hundred dollars that man is gay and has a thing for you." Will smirked " you know I'll take your money any day it's a bet" Beverly scoffed and shook Will's hand "So how you going to prove it" will contemplated for a moment " I'll go to his office tomorrow night all cleaned up. I'll were that nice purple button down with black suit pants with my hair brushed and flirt a little if something happens I'll give you your money if not I win and I'll get payed." Beverly looked shocked at the idea of Will getting dressed nice " you'll brush your hair that's crazy and to think I thought you didn't own a hair brush" will and Beverly broke out into laughter.

The Next Day

Will got ready in his usual attire and laid out his outfit for the bet. He went to work like usual with another straight forward murder case showing up. Hannibal was called into the field along with the rest of the team the crime scene was a car that was ablaze with someone inside.

The fire was caused by a bomb that was triggered by the victim turning the ignition the body was to fragile to remove so the lab team had to work around the car. Will told jack all the details the naked eye couldn't find when jack left Hannibal came over and stood by will " Is there anything they missed" Will looked over to Hannibal's gaze " They got almost everything besides the murder's ring  on the back floor board." Hannibal stood still and unfazed

" And how did you figure out it was the murder's " Will smiled " the rear window was rolled down and the murder had to reach in and unlock the door to set the bomb unknowingly left the ring that fell off his finger." Hannibal had a glimmer in his eyes of pure amazement " So the murder is male, let me guess it's because the size of the ring" will gave a nod and checked the time " what time are you getting off work."

Hannibal was a little surprised at the question " my office hours are between 4 to 8" will  smiled " Oh good could I perhaps come over and we could have a drink and talk" Hannibal had a lustful look in his eyes " come over around 9:00 I'll open a bottle" will started to walk away "It's a date then" Hannibal watched Will walk away then glanced back to the crime scene with a lingering smile.

Hannibal opened the door and was greeted by a very nicely dressed will Holding a bottle of whiskey. Hannibal's eyes turned lustfully

The Next Day

Will came into the lab where everyone else was looking at the chard victim he stumbled and leaned against the door frame. Jack looked over to will " glad you could join us Will we were just wrapping up anyways" he turned his attention to everyone and continued. Beverly's head shot up and looked at Will he was wearing the clothes describe to her yesterday his hair was a mess and he looked exhausted. Everyone had left the room except for Will and Beverly Will practically limped over to Beverly and handed her a 100 dollar bill.

She ran to close the door and started laughing till she couldn't breathe she stopped to catch her breath " So he is gay and by your appearance I can tell something happened how was it." will stumbled over to a chair and collapsed into it " It was incredible but I'm not sure I'm going to walk straight for weeks" Beverly burst out into laughter again " I was right I knew it"