The Agent and The Actress

SUMMARY:
Similar to the teased Lila Archer romance in season 1, except this time, things progress.

——————————

Y/N
You weren't concerned when someone started stalking you. Stalkers came with the territory of fame. At first, it was your favourite flowers at your front door. The flowers turned into letters detailing - in so much detail - your every day life. You didn't let this person stop you from doing your job - being an actress. Against the wishes of your manager and literally everyone you worked with, you continued filming your movie. Halfway through your 14 month period of filming, you realised that your stalker was dangerous when you received a message that was different to the simple flowers and letters. So, you both went to the police. You sat in an empty office, while your manager went to talk to the head detective.

A few minutes later, 2 men walked into the room you sat in, showing their badges.

"Hi, Y/N Y/L/N? I'm Agent Derek Morgan, and this is Dr. Spencer Reid. We're with the FBI's Behavioural Analysis Unit." The larger man introduced himself.

"FBI? I didn't think stalkers were really the FBI's responsibility..." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"We have reason to believe that whoever's stalking you...they're also responsible for a series of murders that have occurred within the L.A. area." Dr. Reid explained.

"Murders? What are you talking about?" You asked.

The 2 Agents walked with you to the main bullpen of the department. You eyed the newspaper with the words 'YOU'RE NEXT' written with a red marker.

"You received this message a few hours ago?" An older Agent asked, pushing the newspaper toward you.

"Yes." You nodded, eyeing the red writing scribbled on it.

"How well did you know Imogen Brighton?" Agent Hotchner asked, eyeing you.

"We've talked at a few events, but we weren't close." You explained.

"What about Martha Wallis?" Agent Gideon questioned.

"Who?" You eyed the paper in front of you. Agent Gideon pointed to the image in which the red writing was covering.

"Martha Wallis." Agent Gideon repeated.

"She died a month ago, right? The news said it was a home invasion." You gestured to the front page of the newspaper in front of you.

"The news was wrong. Did you know her?" Agent Greenaway asked.

"We worked a project together. I probably spent less than 5 hours with her." You admitted.

"Martha Wallis spent a few hours with Y/N during a project. Imogen Brighton and Y/N talked at events. It seems like the stalker is killing people who have had communication with Y/N." Agent Morgan suggested.

"I guess that's one way to ice out the competition." Agent Greenaway eyed your manager, Chris.

"Don't look at me. I brought her into the police station." Chris denied.

"Have you ever had a sense that someone is watching you? Following you?" Dr. Reid asked.

"From the moment I get to work, I have hair, make-up, wardrobe people, producers, writers, my agent, my manager, publicist. Not to mention photographers...it's part of the life." You shrugged your shoulders.

"Anything seems odd, out of the ordinary? Happens on a regular basis or semi-regular basis?" Agent Hotchner questioned.

"What do you mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows.