Chapter 55 - it was the night we had to part

!!IT'S NOT REALLY THAT BAD- BUT TREE & BH TAKE OFF THEIR SHIRTS AND SOME OF YA'LL MAY UNCOMFY WITH THAT. Y'KNOW IT'S- IT'S NOT SEXUAL- Never mind read if you're comfy with it!!

Black Hole P.O.V:

I sit on the couch quietly. My wings itch to be let out, how long has it been since I've even done anything with them?

I shouldn't be worrying about it though...I should be worried about Jr. What if they get hurt? What if they're unhappy?

What if.

What if-

BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDEN BURDENBURDEN BURDEN BURDENBURDEN BURDEN BURDENBURDEN BURDEN BURDENBURDEN BURDEN BURDENBURDEN BURDEN BURDENBURDEN BURDEN BURDENBURDEN BURDEN BURDENBURDEN BURDEN BURDENBURDEN BURDEN BURDEN

"Babe?"

I snap out of my trance thing, looking at Tree with wide eyes. Letting out a sigh of relief, I give a tired smile.

"You alright?" They ask, sitting next to me and leaning on my shoulder. "You were staring into space again..."

I shoot little finger guns at them, "Get it? 'Staring into SPACE'?! hahaa..." I chuckle, giving a tired sigh afterwards. They giggle, punching me in the shoulder lightly.

"Yeah...but seriously, what's going on?" They ask, moving my face so that I'm looking at them directly.

I sigh, "I guess I'm just worried about Jr...this is one of the first times we've been away from them for a bit...I'm just scared he's going to get hurt..."

He gives a soft smile, kissing my cheek. "He'll be fine,, and if anything happens Basketball will take care of them."

Third Person P.O.V:

CJ, Grassy, and Firey Jr. jump on the trampoline. FJ and CJ jump at the same time, launching Grassy into the pool. Basketball sprints outside hearing the noise.

"OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO??" She exclaims. Running to help Grassy. Sadly she slips on a pile of vomit caused by Rocky who is just silently sitting there with a dopey smile on his face. Falling into the pool with her son, she wonders what has her life come to.

Of course, she loves them.

But oh my god...

Black Hole P.O.V:

I sigh again, "Yeah...you're right..." smiling softly, I give them a small kiss. They laugh, "You still stressed?"

I shrug, "A bit, but it's better now..." He nods, "Anything I can do?"

I shift a bit in my seat, "I mean...if you don't mind my wings are bugging me a bit..."

Their eyes widen, I try to hide my flinch. Are they mad? Why are they so surprised.

"Yeah...when was the last time you preened them?" They ask, I think for a moment. "I...I'm not sure...what does that mean?" I ask, fidgeting with my hands a bit.

They smile, "It's how you take care of your wings, stay here, I have some wing oil." He says, kissing my cheek before standing up to head to our room.

I sit in silence, a ringing in my ear making itself VERY known.

I miss them.

I miss Vortex.

I miss my...

I miss my parents...for some reason. Sure they hurt me...but there had to be a reason! I must've done something wrong to upset them! Did I deserve it? They were angry...so it was okay!