Chapter 11 - like melting Obelisks as Tall As another realm

Fanny P.O.V:

We sit in silence in the car. I stare out the window of the passengers seat.

"...Black Hole's a god."

I shake my head, no way. Now way in the world can he be a god...

Can they?

I insisted on sitting in the front. I didn't really want to get kidnapped...y'know? "S-so...where do you live?" Lightning asks quietly, trying to start up some small talk. Tree glances around, "We're almost there..." He mutters, keeping his eyes on the road.

I shift, sitting as far away as I could from him. Sighing, I pull out my phone. I decide to text Bubble on where I'm going. In case she has my location on and is wondering why I jumped in some random strangers car.

10: 27 - Fanny: Hey

10:27 - Fanny: Im gonna be a few hours late today

10:27 - Bubble: Why? Is everything okay?

10:28 - Fanny: Just got caught up with something.

10:28 - Fanny: Ill be fine :)

10:28 - Fanny: Dont worry.

10:28 - Bubble: Okay...

10:28 - Bubble: Love you <3

10:28 - Fanny: <3

 I put my phone down, looking out the window again. The shooting stars had stopped, which kind of sucked. It was nice, it was like a breath of fresh air. 

"We're here." Tree says, stopping the car in some garage. I nod, opening the door. The rest of us hop out, looking around.

Black Hole trails after Tree, back into their house, the rest of us follow behind. I look around, his house did seem cozy. Marker follows in behind me walking side by side with Lightning. The former of which, upon spotting the couch, proceeds to flop on it immediately. 

"Marker!" Lightning yells, Marker gets off the couch. "Sorriee...it's a habit." He says sheepishly. Tree chuckles and shakes his head, "It's fine, I don't mind."

Marker sits on the couch correctly  this time. We join him sitting across from Tree. Black Hole joins us again, sitting next to Tree.

"So...spill. Talk, do whatever, just tell us what the fuck is going on." I say, bringing my knees into my chest. Marker giggles as Tree sighs.

"Okay....where do I begin..." He asks himself, shutting his eyes. Black Hole slowly places his hand on Tree's shoulder, I notice how Tree leans into the touch. That's sweet...

"B-Black Hole...is...well, a god. Like I said." Tree says, opening his eyes. We all collectively nod, he continues. "Um...Black Hole can you tell them about...your family....? It'll help them understand..."

Their eyes widen, clearly afraid of discussing the topic.

I wonder why...

After a few moments, and reassuring glances from Tree, they take a deep breath. "M-my family...they...uh..."

"My family are all Black Holes too...I had lots of siblings...and...my um- Parents...were..." They pause, staring at the ground. I shift closer to my friends, starting to get uncomfortable.

"Uh...my parents...weren't the best people...they provided for most of my siblings, some of them were old enough to fend for themselves...but the ones that couldn't they took care of." They said slowly. "....except me...I guess, they never really cared about me."