Chapter 39 - we will be atoning

!!Mentions of threatening, and BH's parents, You have been warned!!

Fanny P.O.V:

Jesus Christ Marker.

The rest of their group stare at us, mouths agape. "...are you going to elaborate?" Pie asks, blinking slowly. Lightning sighs, stuffing his face in his hands.

"W-well...we met Black Hole and Tree the night the shooting stars happened..." I explain, fidgeting with my tail. "Uh...Black Hole was kind of...weird...not in a bad way." I say quickly. Liy leans more on the counter, "Go on...?"

"Uhm...Tree kinda explained how Black Hole was...uh...a god? H-he came from space...s-so." Lightning clarifies. 

"What...? That's possible?" Pen asks, cocking his head to the side. We nod, "Some how." I say. "Hey...how come he's on Earth now then?" Liy asks, we pause.

"Uhm...w-well...they told us they got kicked out of their home...so...I think that's why they're here..." Lightning responds, fidgeting with his hands. An awkward silence engulfs us again.

"...so...were they like...abused or something?" Pen asks quietly. Marker shrugs, "Wee aren't too shure...buat probablee..." He says frowning.

We continue to it in silence, staring at the floor at the revelation. Eventually, Remote stands up. "I'm going to go visit them. Check on them to make sure they're okay." She states, heading for the door.

"I'm coming too," Pie says, hopping down. Liy sighs, "If Pie's going I am too, anyone else?" She asks, grabbing her purse.

"I guess I'll go," Pen says. "He seems like a nice guy, so I want to check up on him." I nod, "Well...since you're our ride I guess we're going to."

"I'm gonna go with Remote!" Bottle states happily. "What about you Pillow?" Pen asks, grabbing his keys. She shakes her head, "I can come later! I have a D&D game today! If all goes well I can make it in a bit! I can't wait to kill all of them!" She smiles happily, hopping out of her seat.

"Why is she even in this group?" I whisper ask Pen. He shrugs, "I honestly have no clue."

We all scramble into the car, Pen starts up the car and drives off. "Why do you always meet people with such strange backstories?" He asks Marker in the passengers seat. Marker simply shrugs.

Black Hole P.O.V:

I sit with Jr. at home as he tells me about his playdate.

"Then we played at the park with Firey Jr. and Rocky as well!" They exclaim, kicking their legs back an forth. I smile, "That's very cool!"

"And then we!-"

*Ding!*

"Huh?" They say, glancing towards the door. I tilt my head as well, "Who could that be?" I ask, getting up from the couch.

I open the door, peaking behind it to see...Remote?

"Oh, hey Remote, Bottle. What are you two doing here?" I ask, Remote smiles at me. "Hey Black Hole, we just wanted to visit you and see how you were doing!" She explains, patting my shoulder. "Yeah! We just wanted to talk a bit!!" Bottle smiles.

"Oh, thanks." I say, smiling back, "But didn't I just see you guys like an hour ago?" I ask, letting them inside. Bottle shrugs, "Yeah, but that doesn't matter-"

"Remote? Bottle?"

We turn to see Tree standing there looking confused. "What are you two doing?"

"Nothing." We all say at the same time, I smile. That was kind of funny... "Dad! DAD! Who's that?"