Chapter 50 - fear what can't be known

!!Mentions of Eating Disorders!! You have been warned!!

Black Hole P.O.V:

Tree walks away for a bit as I kind of just sit there. They said that he was going to go get something...

My leg bounces as I wait for Tree to get back, slightly tapping my hands against my thighs. Boredom slowly creeps into my head. I decide to just lay my head on the table as I wait, I don't have much better to do anyways.

"I'm back Black Hole." Tree says, holding a bowl of something. I look at the contents of the bowl curiously. "What is that?" I ask as they set the bowl on the table. They give a soft smile, "A bit of fruit, you can choose some and I can make you a smoothie." They explain, gesturing towards the bowl.

"What's a smoothie?" I ask, picking up a strawberry and turning it around in my hand. "It's a kind of drink, I usually make it with fruit. I learned from a friend its a good food to combat eating disorders."

"What's that?" I ask, looking up from the fruit in my hand. "It's...kind of what your going through right now..." They explain, looking at the bowl. I nod, placing the strawberry back into the container. "Well then, what kind of fruit would you want?"

I shrug, "Any is fine, I haven't had most of them so I think it would be nice to try a few of them."

They beam, "Sounds good!" Tree grabs the bowl and walks over to the to a counter, pulling out some machine thing.

"What is that?" I ask, pointing to it. "It's a blender, it's what makes smoothies. It's kind of loud though, so if you need your headphones you can put them on." Tree says, placing a few Ice cubes and strawberries into the cup part of it.

"Okay," I reach into my little bag and pull them out. Placing them over my ears, I look too what song I wanted to listen to today. "Any music recommendations?" I ask, shifting the headphones so they were around my neck.

"Hmmm..." They pause, pealing a yellow looking fruit. "Maybe...'The Whole World and You'?" They suggest. I smile, "Sure, who's it by?" I ask, going to the search bar.

"Tally Hall." Tree responds, placing red looking berries into the blender. I nod, putting my headphones on as a piano begins to play.

There's lots of pretty people here.

Sharing sotries.

and passing letters and...

Tree cover's his own ears as I watch all the fruits be whirled around together in the blender.

There's lots of questions answered.

And metaphysical astronomical songs.

words printed all on paper

that seem too mystical

it's so magical.

The song plays gently in my ears as Tree stops the blender and checks inside it for a moment.

"Do you want a few chunks of fruit in it, or would you like it more smooth?" They ask after gesturing for me to take off my headphones. I shrug, "Doesn't matter, do whatever's easier."

They nod, letting me go back to my music.

People that dance and compute that.

No ones better than you.

I think I like this song...it reminds me of Tree. No one is better than them anyways. They're always so kind...they always make sure I'm alright...and that I'm happy...