Chapter 27 - Thee End (Supposedly)

Megan POV

Sir and I were at the playroom, we were coloring and Sir left to get Beyoncé's phone to show me something. She was in the bedroom reading and I knew she'd get slightly irritated at Sir disrupting her metime but he's been persistent on showing me this one thing.

Sir came back and opened the Photos app. He scrolled up and I jumped up from my seat immediately.

"BEYONCÉ!" I screamed for her while I snatched Beyoncé's cellphone from Sir's hands.

"Why'd you do that, mama? I was gonna show you the video mommy took of me when I was swimming" Sir said with a pout.

"I'm sorry, baby. Mama just has to go do something real quick with mommy's phone and then you can show me your video. I'm really proud of you, bubba. You're swimming all on your own! Just last week you were scared and now look at you... my big boy" I gushed and kissed his cheek. It's so crazy to me how big he's gotten.

"Really, mama? You're proud of me?" Sir grinned and held his arms up, signaling for me to carry him.

"I'm always proud of you, bubba. You're such a sweet boy and I love you so much. Remember, you always gonna be mama's little angel - no matter what age you are okay?" I carried Sir and left kisses all over his face. He always giggles and tells me to stop. I'm getting so emotional just thinking of the day when I won't be able to carry him like this anymore.

"I'm gonna go talk to mommy and see if she wants to watch the video. Let's cast it on the screen so we can all watch it together!" I suggested.

Sir started to look nervous. "What if I'm not that good?"

"I'm sure you did so great, sweetheart. And if you didn't, that's okay too. Your family just wants to support you that's all." I kissed his cheek and he nodded.

"Okay, please go get mommy and we can go to the theater room!" Sir said as I placed him down. He knocked on Blue's door while I headed for Beyoncé's.

Beyoncé POV

"Beyoncé, look at what Sir almost played." Megan pulled out my phone and played the video of Megan on all fours, I was behind her pounding away at her pussy with the strap. Them backshots had Megan creaming.

I was biting my lip as I continued to watch the strap go in and out. I've never seen anything sexier than Megan creaming on the dick. The way she throws her ass back and moans my name... Perfection. I'm not gonna lie, hearing her backshots and the way I praised her was getting me horny but I know Megan needs to talk to me about hiding these videos. We almost scarred our son for life.

"Sir almost saw THAT" She said once the video was over.

I chuckled. "I wouldn't know how to explain that. Oh look the video of you riding me still here" I said before pressing play.

"Mmmm daddy feels so good" Megan moaned through the video. The ONE time she calls me daddy — of course I have it on video.

"Stop it, Bey. I'm being serious. You need to hide this shit better." Megan said trying go sound serious.

"I know baby. I definitely gotta get one of them apps. Especially since I want us to keep making movies of our own." I said with a smirk.

———

Later That Night

Beyoncé POV

Having a girlfriend as hot as Megan certainly comes with its own repercussions. Any time I don't see Megan for over 24 hours, I immediately wanna fuck her whenever she comes home.

Of course, the kids want to see her and spend time with her too so that takes a backseat but when we're alone, we definitely get busy.

When Megan is with us, our little family feels complete. The kids get so upset when she's not home and so do I. She's rarely not at our place, she only goes to her house to get more things and 4oe if we're honest. We haven't even been dating for a year but I know what I want and that's a life with Megan. Cliche as it may sound, when you know you know. I want to ask her to marry me close to our one year anniversary but for today, I'll settle with asking her to move in with me.