Chapter 23 - Unforgettable

This chapter starts off with mostly smut — plot after line break 💗

Beyoncé POV
Megan pushed me into my bedroom gently and closed the door. We were a bit disappointed we couldn't fine the paints but I added it to my lot of things to buy. That, handcuffs and a whip were gonna be in my cart soon enough.

She held her bag suspiciously and told me to lay on my bed. I try to pull her in for a kiss and she laughs.

"The sooner you listen to me, the sooner I'll get to fuck you. Get on the bed, Beyoncé." She grips my neck gently. She runs her fingers down my neck, causing goosebumps to appear. I love when she's bossy.

I do as she says and she goes to the bathroom, bag in hand. I take off my clothes until I'm left in nothing but my black stockings. If Megan wants to tease me, I may have to take matters into my own hands.

I propped my head on the pillow and played with my tits. They've gotten so much fuller since the twins, meaning they have stretch marks here and there but Megan didn't seem to mind.

I gripped them roughly, thinking about how Megan wouls flick her tongue on my nipples. I touched my stomach, touching the scar Megan admires so much. I used to hate it but now, I'm learning to love it. It symbolized my pregnancy with the twins and that's beautiful, as Megan would say.

I inserted my hand in my stockings and rubbed my clit, thinking of the way Megan's tongue felt down there. She's so gifted with her tongue and envisioning the slurping sounds she makes when she eats me out was making me even hornier.

I heard the door open and Megan stood in front of me naked with a strap on in her hands. I bit my lip, maintained eye contact and rubbed my clit faster.

She walked over to the bed and placed the strap right by my side. She got on top of me, body hovering mine, and kissed my cheek.

"You're impatient, baby." She left kisses down my neck and I tilted my head to give her more access.

"You look so beautiful like this. I can't wait to fuck you. You're gonna get punished for not waiting for me though" She growled. I moaned as she bit on my neck hard.

"Punish mmmm.... Punish me then" I said, challenging Megan. She got up and I instantly missed the feel of her body on mine. I gasped as she ripped my stockings and she swatted my hand away. Megan bit my inner thigh and spat on my pussy. I looked down to see her staring at me.

"Baby, please.. need you." I begged as I maintained eye contact. Megan began to lick my clit and I arched my back off the bed. I was moaning and begging her for more. I've never had my pussy eaten like this. It's like she wanted to devour me. I pulled on her hair and screamed.

"Megan fuck fuck fuck. I'm bout to cum!" I was so close. My chest was heaving and I was already sweaty. My baby eats me out like no other. Only Megan has this effect on me.

Megan stopped what she was doing and left a trail of kisses from my stomach to my lips. I gasped, confused as to why she stopped.

"I told you —you were gonna be punished." She said before grabbing me by my hair and pulling me in for a kiss. It was messy and sloppy but so fucking hot. I could taste myself on her lips and that shit was sexy as hell. My hips moved, trying to make contact with her body, with anything really. I was so close I just needed to cum.

"I'm about to put on the strap. Tell me if you want me to stop, okay, baby?" Megan said. I nodded my head and she kissed my cheek. I watched her put on the strap and my jaw dropped. It was 10 inches and thick as hell too.

I bit my lip, worried if it would fit. I lay back down and waited for Megan. I was also overthinking if I would even like the strap. I've only been with men and real dicks so I don't know how this would compare. What if it wasn't any good? What if —