Chapter 26 - Babies?

Starts off with smut then plot 🫶🏽

———

2 Weeks Later
Beyoncé POV

It was a lazy Sunday and we haven't had one of those in awhile. 4oe was cuddled with Megan on the couch and I was grabbing a snack.

"I still can't believe you reached for the salad when I said 'daddy'." I groaned as I sat beside Megan. 4oe jumped on my lap and I rubbed his head. He's definitely our second son.

"Listen, Bey. With how much you been calling me that, I be thinking it's my name." Megan said with a smirk. I can't even get mad. She's been hitting it so good the past few days.

"That's your fault! You hitting it too damn good, baby." I said and Megan grinned, clearly proud at what I said. She can gloat all she wants. She deserved it. She had me creaming and screaming so much last night. My voice was still a little hoarse.

"Would you ever let me use the strap on you?" I asked her. She chuckles and shakes her head.

"What's so funny, Megan?" My mouth was open in disbelief. Megan grabbed 4oe from my lap and placed him on the floor. She climbed on top of me and I felt my heart race. She straddled my waist and kissed my lips. Megan began to kiss my neck, paying attention to that one spot that always leaves me like putty in her hands. She grabbed my face and I know she heard my breath hitch. Her lips hovered over mine.

"Baby, I'm not sure you have it in you to use the strap that's all."  Megan said with a smirk. See definitely challenging me and that fueled something inside me. I'm out to prove her wrong.

———

Megan was currently asleep in my arms. I was still on a mission to make Megan eat her words earlier. I already had the strap by my bedside drawer and I brought it out carefully, making sure not to wake Meg up. I woke up a few minutes ago and I lifted the blanket. I noticed Megan's was wearing just a tank top and a black thong. I groaned at the sight of her nearly naked body.

I kissed her cheek and pulled her in close. I ran my hands over her back, trailing lower until I was rubbing on her ass. She leaned into my touch and I grabbed her ass roughly. I lay Megan on her back and raked my fingers down her stomach. I lifted her tank top and began sucking on her nipple. My hands made lazy circles on her clit. I could feel how wet she was getting through her panties.

She moaned slightly, her eyes still closed. I kissed down her belly, admiring her taut skin. I grabbed the strap and put it on. I don't know what the fuck I'm about to do but I've been researching and it should help.

I spread her legs open and I heard her breath hitch. I looked up and saw her eyes were still closed. I moved her panties to the side and I began to lick her clit. I sucked on it gently and watched Megan to see if she would wake up.

"Mmm Beyoncé?" Megan asked as she spread her legs even wider but her eyes were still closed.

"I'm right here, baby" I said as I gripped her thighs. I patted her pussy through her panties as she lifted her legs. I removed her panties and tossed it crossed the room.

I resumed licking her clit, pressing hard on it while I swirled my tongue. I wasn't on a mission just to use the strap on her, I was intent on making her squirt too.

I sloppily ate her out, each moan she made got me even hornier. I need to please her. I put three fingers inside her and she finally opened her eyes. She grabbed my head and pulled on my hair, causing me to bury my face in her pussy while my two fingers continued to go in and out of her wet pussy. I felt her constrict around my fingers, signaling she was close.

I put another finger in and she moaned at the feeling of me stretching her out. It said online if I curled my fingers this way... yep, that did it. Megan was squirting for me and I drank up every single drop. Megan closed her eyes, riding off her high.

I took advantage of her eyes being closed as I spread her legs and put the strap all the way in. "Damn, baby. What the fuck oooooh shit" Megan moaned and I continued to fuck her pussy rough, showing her no mercy. This should teach Megan that she's not the only one who daddy.

———
Houston Show
Megan POV

I stood in front of my fans for the first day of my  shows in Houston. In attendance were Kelly, Mama Tina and Solange. Beyoncé was there too of course. The kids were backstage while the rest of them stayed in the VIP section.

"WHATS UP MY HOUSTON HOTTIES???" I screamed into the microphone. The crowd cheered and clapped for me. I've been working so hard for this and I can't believe I'm making my dream a reality.

"So yall know I'm from Houston, my girl from Houston... Houston just come of thee baddest bitches am I right?" I asked and the crowd got even louder.

"Before we begin the show I just wanna give a shoutout to my mama. Without your guidance, this wouldn't have been possible. I love you." I said as I swallowed, trying to fight back my tears.

"I'd also like to give the biggest shoutout to my babies. They in the back now listening but they definitely won't be listening to the entire set." I joked and they laughed.

"The last person I wanna give a shoutout to is my girl Beyoncé. You mean the world to me and you know the rest." I said as I scanned the audience to find her face. She was grinning ear to ear I blew her a kiss.

"ARE YALL READY FOR THE HOT GIRL SUMMER TOUR????" I screamed into the microphone before the first song started to play. Thank you God!

———
Later that Night
Beyoncé POV

"Do you think we'll ever have more kids? This is way into the future obviously" I asked Megan as I held her hand. We haven't really talked about this yet and I wanted to know where her headspace is at.

We were both cuddling each other after her show. I was tracing circles on her back while she held me tight.

"That's entirely up to you, baby. I've always wanted a family and kids. I got that already. Do you want more kids?" Megan asked me as she sat up and looked at me.

"My last pregnancy was scary. I almost died but I would do it all over again but I wouldn't because my children need me" I said rambling.

"We can always adopt. Or we can always do IVF for me." Megan said. I was lost in thought — daydreaming about Megan being pregnant. She would look even more beautiful with our baby inside her. My hands absentmindedly started stroking her belly and she smiled.

"I guess that's our answer" Megan said with a smile.

"I need a ring on my finger before all that, Giselle" Megan added jokingly. I knew she was half serious. She just has to be patient and wait for our anniversary next year but it's coming.

———

Shorter update but I'm finally feeling like myself again :) I got my tastebuds back lol

Thoughts on big daddy bey 🤭

Thoughts on them having more kids? Do yall want them to expand the family?

Next chapter gonna be the last! Leave votes and comments please. As always, I appreciate the love :)